Chapter 50 Cultivation and Relaxation

"Brother, are you okay?"

Taoist Qingyun saw that Taoist Lianyun looked ugly, so he stood in the hall and asked, but this sentence was still sincere.

After all, Taoist Lianyun is still the strongest person in Tianxuan Sect no matter what. If something happens to him, Taoist Qingyun will not be able to withstand these things.

Taoist Lianyun looked at Taoist Qingyun with cold eyes, and finally just waved his hand.

Taoist Qingyun knew that there might be something really wrong with Taoist Lianyun's health, which made him excited and a little worried.

Only when I got outside did I realize that Tianxuan Sect had already fallen to this point. If Taoist Lianyun fell again, I'm afraid their Tianxuan Sect would also be in a big crisis.

Taoist Qingyun thought this and walked out.

Not far away, he saw Gu Qinghan surrounded by disciples, saying something.

Seeing Gu Qinghan, Taoist Qingyun felt a little calmer. As long as they could send Gu Qinghan to Lingxiu Hall, with Gu Qinghan's calmness and ability, they would definitely be able to make further progress.

"He is currently in the middle stage of the Golden Core. If he can reach Nascent Soul...then he can use the power of the Elder Pavilion in the back mountain to revive the Tianxuan Sect with me!" Taoist Qingyun said and turned to Gu Qinghan. Walked over.

"Uncle Master."

When all the disciples saw Taoist Qingyun approaching, they all saluted.

Gu Qinghan also nodded. He stood there and listened to Taoist Qingyun's sincere praise. Yan Wanxing was also said to be the hope of Tianxuan Sect, which made other disciples extremely embarrassed. They all left quietly.

Gu Qinghan cut off Taoist Qingyun's words in a low voice, said a few words that he would not let the master down, and left with Yan Wanxing.

"Uncle Qingyun really can't speak." Yan Wanxing also shook his head.

Gu Qinghan frowned. He didn't know why Taoist Qingyun was so persistent in fighting for power with his master. What made him even more confused was that Taoist Qingyun didn't dare to show such emotions before.

"Did something happen to my master?" Gu Qinghan asked Yan Hongxie quietly.

Yan Hongxie said vaguely that it might be a bit, but he didn't know it clearly.

When Gu Qinghan heard the topic of sword spirit dodge, the worry on his face became even heavier.

Yan Wanxing saw Gu Qinghan's worried look, and naturally knew that his senior brother must be worried about the leader.

However, the head of Tianxuan Sect has already had a problem, and it may be difficult to rescue him now.

"Elder brother, we just have to be ourselves. After all, Tianxuan Sect does not belong to one person." Yan Wanxing reminded him tactfully.

When Gu Qinghan heard this, he looked at Yan Wanxing in surprise.

However, what Yan Wanxing said is true. Tianxuan Sect does not belong to one person. As long as his sect members are still there, Tianxuan Sect will not fall.

"Thank you, junior brother, for the advice." Gu Qinghan cheered up.

Yan Wanxing couldn't say anything more, so he could only briefly comfort Gu Qinghan and left.

After Gu Qinghan returned to the room, a warm soul force came over him.

"What to do?" Gu Qinghan asked.