Chapter 74

As his mind moved, Gu Qinghan was just surprised when his spiritual thoughts extended over and found that the reason for the bulging belly was actually the round egg.

"Why is it so real?" Gu Qinghan sighed, and looked at it a little embarrassed, thinking that if someone saw this, he would be scared to death, and someone who didn't know would think that she was pregnant.

Gu Qinghan smiled. He looked around where he lived now. It was a cave in a dense forest.

Although it is called a cave, the layout of things in the cave is quite good. Not to mention the bed, there are also various bright and shining spiritual stones arranged, probably to provide for my own cultivation.

"Deception." Gu Qinghan stretched out his hand to summon his Deception Sword. The Deception Sword groaned softly, but the sword spirit inside was not inside.

Gu Qinghan sensed the remaining soul power in the sword.

Soon he sensed a powerful and violent force coming towards him.

Gu Qinghan walked out excitedly and saw the sword spirit wearing a black robe, falling to the ground quickly and lightly.

"Are you awake?" Yan Hongxie looked at Gu Qinghan, who had reached the Nascent Soul stage, and found that his demeanor was different from before.

Under that handsome face, you can vaguely feel a hint of strength.

He was wearing the layered robe that Yan Hongxie put on for him, making him look even more handsome.

Gu Qinghan nodded and asked, "How long has it been since my breakthrough?"

Yan Hongxie calculated the time and said, "About half a year."

"So long?" Gu Qinghan was also shocked.

"Compared to other people's three to five years, you are very fast." Yan Hongxie said, reaching out and holding Gu Qinghan's hand.

He could feel that the spiritual energy in Gu Qinghan's body was already considerable, and more importantly, the little lotus in his stomach was indeed different from before.

Its breathing and beating are real.

Yan Hongxie did not dare to pay too much attention to the little lotus, for fear that Gu Qinghan would ask more questions.

"How is the situation outside?" Fortunately, Gu Qinghan didn't seem to think too much about this and immediately started to care about the situation outside.

"Oh, the fight started. When you had been practicing for a month, your junior brother Yan got together with the monks who were preparing to resist the city lord. It took them almost three months to discover the secret of Lingxiu City and successfully They started fighting with the city lord and others."

Yan Hongxie looked at Gu Qinghan and said, "I helped a little."

"Isn't the City Lord very powerful? Isn't it dangerous to fight with him?" Gu Qinghan used his backhand to test Yan Hongxie's injuries.

Yan Hong raised her hand with an evil smile and said, "Fortunately, I am not the one attacking from the front, and the Lord of Lingxiu City cannot fight with others unscrupulously. After all, every time he uses a spell, it will greatly consume the spiritual energy of Lingxiu City." ."

As soon as Yan Hongxie finished speaking, the ground shook, as if something terrible had collapsed.

Gu Qinghan and Yan Hongxie looked towards the source of the sound, and found that there was something faintly broken on the other side.