Chapter 23: Breaking the Fire Cone

Gu Qinghan was a little stunned by Taoist Lianyun's meaningless words.

Taoist Qingyun coughed to remind Taoist Lianyun.

Taoist Lian Yun finally came to his senses and said, "When the Golden Elixir Ceremony is held, as usual, there will be other young monks asking you for advice and competition. In order to prevent accidents, I will give you some self-defense magic weapons."

Gu Qinghan knew that the Golden Elixir Ceremony was also related to the Tianxuan Sect's face and could not allow any more accidents, so he took it without hesitation.

As soon as his hand touched it, he heard the sword spirit snort, and a gentle soul power enveloped Gu Qinghan.

After Gu Qinghan took it, he felt as if his consciousness had been stabbed by something, and a strange cold feeling spread throughout his body.

Gu Qinghan pretended to be surprised and screamed. After looking carefully, he discovered that among the magic weapons, there was a cone-shaped magic weapon that was shining with light.

Gu Qinghan tried it and it was obvious that the thing was working.

"Oh, this is the Fire-Breaking Cone, specially used to find the Fire-Breaking Sword." Taoist Qingyun explained at this time.

Gu Qinghan's heart sank, but she pretended to be surprised and asked, "The Fire-Breaking Sword? Wasn't the Fire-Breaking Sword a lie made up by the monk?"

Taoist Qingyun looked at Taoist Lianyun, and said with a complex expression and a smile: "It's not false to say that, because we found traces of the Fire-Breaking Sword on his body, we suspect that he does not have the Fire-Breaking Sword, but the Fire-Breaking Sword. The fragments of the Fire-Breaking Sword."

"If we get the fragments of the Broken Fire Sword, then we can find other fragments, so that we can bring back the Broken Fire Sword." Taoist Lianyun was born with the Fire Cloud Spiritual Root, and the Broken Fire Sword is the most suitable for him. When it comes to the Broken Fire Sword, Huo Jian's tone became excited.

"Then how can the disciple judge whether he has encountered the Fire-Breaking Sword?" Gu Qinghan looked at the Fire-Breaking Cone, feeling a little bitter and scared in his heart. If the sword spirit hadn't been so powerful, he would have been cut off right here. The cone of fire was tested.

Then he doesn't know what his master and uncle will do with him.

"As long as the Fire-Breaking Sword appears within ten miles of the Fire-Breaking Cone, the cone will become extremely hot. The closer it is, the hotter it will be, and it will even emit sparks." When Taoist Lian Yun spoke, he stretched out his hand to break the Fire-Breaking Cone. The cone of fire was in his hand.

"I see, my disciple knows it." Gu Qinghan took the broken fire cone again with a serious look on his face.

"I give this to you because I think that the thief must not have left here yet. You will be the protagonist tomorrow and there will definitely be a lot of people coming into contact with you. You just need to pay more attention." Taoist Qingyun explained because he was afraid that Gu Qinghan would think too much. Ichiban.

"Yes, Qinghan remembered it." After Gu Qinghan said this, he looked at his master.

Taoist Lianyun stood there coldly, as if looking at him with great disbelief.

Gu Qinghan felt sad, lowered her head and went out without saying anything.

After he left the Tianxuan Sect's main hall, people gathered outside to congratulate his senior brother. Gu Qinghan smiled and distributed spirit stones to these junior brothers and sisters.