Chapter 106: Let's Get Together Again

"We are here to invite you two to Foyin Temple for a talk." The two monks said to Yan Wanxing.

Yan Wanxing looked at the two monks defensively. He had also heard of the recent talk about suppressing Yun Tingyue first.

"Don't worry, you two, we have no intention of harming Donor Yun. We just want to help Donor Yun as much as possible and see if we can use the Holy Buddha Lamp to help him purify some demon souls. This can also prevent Donor Yun from suddenly losing his soul. Self-control." After the monk finished speaking, he looked at Yun Tingyue.

Yan Hongxie knew that Yun Tingyue had been tortured to the limit by the demonic energy and the candle dragon energy at this time.

He also knew that if he continued to suffer like this, he would definitely become unbearable and go crazy, and Yan Wanxing would also be hurt by then.

"Okay, let's go." Yun Tingyue spoke first, but he also mentioned that before they went to Foyin Temple, they needed to return to Yunlu Immortal Village.

"Ah..." Yan Wanxing felt embarrassed when he heard that he was being taken back to Yunlu Fairy Village.

The others laughed when they saw the two of them in such a state.

Gu Qinghan next to him frowned involuntarily, but soon Yan Hongxie's soul power calmed down his sudden thoughts.

"We are also going somewhere else to prepare to have a baby." Yan Hongxie passed the message to Gu Qinghan, and Gu Qinghan's face also burned.

In his current state, Yan Wanxing could only blush.

"I am the head of Tianxuan Sect. I have to go back and explain before I can leave." Gu Qinghan also said.

"Okay, then let's go back to Tianxuan Sect first."

After both parties have discussed it, they will part ways here.

"Elder brother." Yan Wanxing was worried about Gu Qinghan's belly, so he took Gu Qinghan's pulse with his own hands, and his complexion changed continuously as soon as he took the pulse.

"What?" Gu Qinghan asked worriedly.

"Elder brother, you...you are about to give birth." Yan Wanxing said in a low voice.

Gu Qinghan's ears twitched, suppressing the shame in his heart, he asked Yan Wanxing what he needed to pay attention to.

"This... I also checked a lot of books, but it seems that the demon clan has more experience in this regard." Yan Wanxing didn't give much advice, especially since his senior brother still had an egg in his belly.

"But the good thing is that I can feel that the child is in good condition and has no demonic energy. On the contrary, he feels like a fairy." Yan Wanxing told Gu Qinghan happily.

Under the influence of the rules of the heavenly book, Gu Qinghan always felt inexplicably complicated and awkward when hearing the junior brother he was supposed to protect talk about her pregnancy.

"Is that Demon Lord nearby? What did he say about having children?" Yan Wanxing said mysteriously.

Gu Qinghan couldn't lie to Yan Wanxing, so he could only nod reluctantly.

Yan Wanxing looked around in fear. Now he knew how powerful the Demon Lord was, and he couldn't afford to offend that person now.

Yun Tingyue also analyzed that perhaps the current Yan Hongxie was not completely on the opposite side. If Gu Qinghan could be used to involve him, he would probably not have to fight with him in the future.