Chapter 70 The People I Raised

"This is the Spirit-nurturing Immortal Fruit. Even though it is not big now, when you pick it it is bigger than two fists." Yan Hongxie fiddled with the fruit as he spoke, and the aroma became even stronger.

"Really? What is the use of this fruit?" Gu Qinghan asked curiously.

Yan Hong smiled evilly, reached out and took it off, handed it to Gu Qinghan, and said, "You will feel it after you eat it."

Gu Qinghan held the spirit fruit in his hand, and the aroma spread instantly, leaving him speechless.

"Eat it, it's useless for me to eat it." Yan Hongxie said, Gu Qinghan lowered her head and started eating the fruit.

The peel is only a thin layer, and you can eat the sweet flesh when you bite it open.

Gu Qinghan almost ate it in one go. After eating one piece, his stomach swelled up and he felt quite full.

"You have to eat this little one too. The Spirit-nurturing Fairy Fruit is one large and one small. It will be effective if you use them together." Yan Hongxie showed another small one to Gu Qinghan.

Gu Qinghan had already eaten one, and he looked at Yan Hongxie with some suspicion.

Yan Hongxie raised her hand, and Gu Qinghan had no choice but to eat the other one reluctantly.

After eating both of them, Gu Qinghan felt warm in his stomach. What was even worse was that the little lotus-like soul energy also started to move.

"Don't move around. I'll help you heal him." Yan Hongxie hurried over and gently used spiritual energy and soul power to nurse Gu Qinghan.

Gu Qinghan only felt a vague feeling of bloating in her stomach, which never went away.

"Just wait, it won't go away for a while." Yan Hongxie felt a little relieved when she felt that the little lotus started to replenish the spiritual energy of the spirit-nurturing fruit.

In this case, coupled with the things he got from the monks, he should be able to survive this period of time smoothly.

But as their real cultivation begins and they take the spirit-nurturing fruit, the little lotus will definitely grow day by day.

Gu Qinghan's stomach is probably going to grow too, which would be a problem.

"Is it still uncomfortable?" Seeing Gu Qinghan like this, Yan Hongxie felt a lot of guilt in her heart, and she didn't know what to say to Gu Qinghan.

Gu Qinghan shook his head and said, "I'm a little sleepy."

"Then take a nap and I'll watch over you." Yan Hongxie said as she helped Gu Qinghan make the bed.

Gu Qinghan looked at Yan Hongxie's figure, and he was a little stunned.

"Try it and see if there is any discomfort?" Yan Hongxie asked.

Gu Qinghan shook his head and lay there as if he had seen a ghost.

He looked at Sword Spirit's face and couldn't see anything else at all, but he fell asleep quickly.

When he slept this night, he felt as if he had eaten something sweet in his dream, feeling extremely comfortable.

When he woke up again, it was already noon the next day.

The people from Lingxiu Palace came over with a sign and arranged the next round of competition for Gu Qinghan. What was better this time was that Gu Qinghan only had to fight once a day.

"There are three opponents here, you can choose yourself." The other party said.

Gu Qinghan took a look, and Yan Hongxie scanned the names of the people there. Only one appeared in the heavenly book, and the remaining two were probably at the level of miscellaneous fish.