Chapter 60: Real Cultivation

Gu Qinghan was carried out of the spirit pool by Yan Hongxie while she was in a daze.

His eyes were closed tightly, his eyelashes were trembling, and he no longer knew how to place his arms.

A thin layer of white mist floated on the lotus pond behind.

The strange smell mixes with the fragrance of lotus and turns into a blushing smell.

"No... don't." After Gu Qinghan finished saying this, he opened his eyes and saw the sword spirit looking at him with a smile.

He didn't make any extra moves, but it made his words a little embarrassing.

But when he took a breath, Yan Hongxie took his hand and asked him to wrap it around his neck.

The water in the spiritual pool started to sway.

They only practiced in Lingchi Cave for one day and then came out.

When Gu Qinghan came out, his cheeks were red and his posture was a little strange. His eyes were lowered to the ground, and he no longer dared to look directly at everyone.

"Brother Gu!"

Liu Shanhai also came out, and he greeted Gu Qinghan warmly.

Gu Qinghan looked at Liu Shanhai in shock. Liu Shanhai's spiritual pool was right next door to him...

Gu Qinghan nodded quickly and tried desperately to pull back his rationality. It was not because of what happened between him and the man...

Gu Qinghan's heart trembled at the thought of this.

His reason collapsed again, and he cursed in his heart that this sword spirit was planning a sneak attack, how could he eat him after a hard fight!

"Eldest brother?"

Yan Wanxing looked at Gu Qinghan's face and looked strangely red, and screamed several times in succession.

Gu Qinghan glanced at him, and then glanced at Yun Tingyue standing next to him.

But Yun Tingyue helped him regain his senses. This man was very dangerous.

Gu Qinghan nodded to Yan Wanxing. When he was about to speak, he suddenly felt a burst of heat in his dantian, and strange power gathered in his dantian.

Gu Qinghan simply checked it with his spiritual mind and found that the little lotus was spinning rapidly, blowing bubbles while spinning. The situation was very strange.

"Sorry, I have something else to do and I have to go back to my room first." Gu Qinghan ignored the incomprehensible and confused looks of others and quickly returned to his room.

After arriving in the room, he continued to use spells to strengthen his room, and absolutely no one could disturb him.

"What happened to your original soul energy? Look quickly!" Gu Qinghan called out the sword spirit anxiously.

Yan Hongxie was still sitting there as if she was drunk, looking at Gu Qinghan with a silly smile on her face. When he heard what he said, Yan Hongxie asked Gu Qinghan to sit there quietly.

"Let me see."

Yan Hongxie said and used her soul power to reach in. As soon as she touched Gu Qinghan's body, Gu Qinghan let out a soft and embarrassed cry.

"Concentrate and calm down." Yan Hongxie said seriously at this time, which made Gu Qinghan even more ashamed.

He desperately suppressed the strange feeling of soul power passing through his meridians, all the way to his Dantian.