Chapter 55 One step away

...

"Dong dong dong."

The sudden sound of a bell sounded, and Gu Qinghan's rapidly rising spiritual energy stopped for a moment. He opened his eyes and saw that his robes were torn and tattered, and he pulled at it a few times in embarrassment.

"There's a fight outside." Yan Hongxie knew that the demons had been discovered.

It's hard for Gu Qinghan to go out in this state, and the spiritual energy in his body is still circulating.

"Don't worry, nothing will happen." Yan Hongxie assured her, and Gu Qinghan sat there cross-legged.

Yan Hongxie reached out and tugged at his drooped sleeves, and Gu Qinghan untied them directly. He looked at Yan Hongxie with bright eyes and a smile. The meaning was self-evident.

Seeing his generosity, Yan Hongxie naturally came closer.

Gu Qinghan hugged him with one hand and imitated Yan Hongxie's example, using her soul power and spiritual energy to heal Yan Hongxie's injuries.

"Bring some spiritual water, too." Yan Hongxie was almost unable to resist Gu Qinghan's soul power, so he closed his eyes and said.

Gu Qinghan carefully took the gourd spirit water and poured it gently on Yan Hongxie's eyelids and the back of his neck.

Yan Hongxie reached out and untied her red robe.

The fiery soul power began to flow through the two of them, and Gu Qinghan's breathing became tense.

Yan Hongxie was very honest and well-behaved at this time, for fear of irritating Gu Qinghan.

But even so, Gu Qinghan couldn't hold on for a while.

"Open your eyes... and try." Gu Qinghan said softly and tremblingly.

Yan Hongxie could already open her eyes, but now she pretended to have difficulty opening them, but this time her eyes felt much more comfortable and natural.

Gu Qinghan saw Yan Hongxie's bright eyes again, and a smile appeared naturally.

Yan Hongxie took the initiative to come over.

Gu Qinghan was hugged by his backhand. After hesitating for a moment, Gu Qinghan took the initiative to get closer to Yan Hongxie. This was the first time the two of them kissed each other.

At that moment, Yan Hongxie felt that his whole body's soul power was expanding, so much so that his immature heart began to beat excitedly.

The huge soul power continued to flow, and Gu Qinghan felt the terrifying fiery aura, and his body couldn't stop shaking.

The sounds of howling and fighting outside kept coming, as if they were getting closer and closer to Gu Qinghan.

But neither of them moved.

"Buzz buzz."

The sect's message transmission could not help but flicker, and Gu Qinghan was already tucked into the quilt.

"Big brother!"

It's a pity that things haven't started yet, and the voices of Yan Wanxing and others can be heard outside.

"I...I'll go over and take a look." Gu Qinghan's eyes flickered when he stood up.

He reluctantly turned around and put on a new robe.

The cold spiritual energy hit their faces, and Yan Wanxing and others couldn't help but take a step back, only to see their senior brother walking out with his hair disheveled and his clothes a little messy.