Chapter 27

Inside the dojo in all directions, half was filled with violent ice and snow, and half was filled with glaring scorching sun.

After the powerful spiritual energy collided together, the spiritual energy fluctuations directly overturned the floor tiles in the Tianxuan Sect dojo, and even exposed the foundation of the magic circle hidden under the floor tiles.

"That's crazy!"

Gu Qinghan felt as if his physical body was about to melt by the scorching sun, and as if he was about to be swept away by the crazy aura, like a fallen leaf in the strong wind, completely disoriented.

"Concentrate!"

A familiar shout came, if it wasn't because he had been severely taught a lesson during his usual practice.

It was absolutely impossible for Gu Qinghan to completely infuse his spiritual energy into that crazy spiritual energy in an instant.

"what is that?"

When Gu Qinghan poured all his spiritual energy into it, he clearly felt that there was a living creature in Yun Tingyue's scorching sun-like aura!

While Yun Tingyue was frantically outputting spiritual energy, that thing was constantly expanding and even growing itself, as if it was about to break away at the next moment, and then completely devour everything.

"Yes, even though it is blessed by my soul power, you can feel it. It is already more powerful than 99% of the people present."

Sword Spirit is still in the mood to praise himself at this time!

Gu Qinghan wanted to shout crazily in his heart, but he was suppressed by the spiritual energy and could not move at all, and he could feel that the Frost Defying Sword in his hand would be drawn into the center of the spiritual energy wave at any time.

If that happens, the Bullying Frost Sword will definitely collide with the Zhulong Sword.

Not to mention the quality of the sword spirits in these two swords, the materials of these two swords alone cannot be compared at the same time.

"They must not come into contact with each other. The Frost Defying Sword will definitely be severely damaged, especially the sword spirit...!"

As soon as Gu Qinghan had this idea, his spiritual energy was instantly crushed by Yun Tingyue's scorching sun-like spiritual energy!

"You loser, don't be cowardly!" Yan Hongxie, who sensed the dramatic change in the battle situation, just shouted when he suddenly felt a warm force pulling him back.

When he reacted again, he saw that he was actually holding the Frost Defying Sword!

At the same time, Yan Hongxie understood that it was Gu Qinghan who had given up control of his body at this time.

Only in this way will they have some chance of survival.

Otherwise, it is very likely that he and the Frost Sword will die together.

"You are crazy, be careful that your soul will leave the body and become a lonely ghost!" Yan Hongxie hurriedly used her spiritual thoughts to find Gu Qinghan, and found that he was curled up and nestled in her heart.

He has completely lost control of his body, and his soul is now as fragile as a glowing cloud.

But just this small group of things made the heart of the Crimson Demon Lord Yan Hongxie tremble.

With a sharp look in his eyes, he didn't care about anything else and frantically used his soul power to stimulate the spiritual energy.

The originally thin spiritual energy was instantly strengthened dozens of times, and the sky full of ice and snow slowly swept away from the dojo-like area toward the entire Tianxuan Sect's back mountain.