Chapter 105 She is about to give birth

When Gu Qinghan heard what Yan Hongxie said, he felt that everything was wrong, but he couldn't explain why.

"You...you..." Gu Qinghan was so angry that he could no longer hold the Frost-Destroying Sword in his hand.

At this time, Yan Hongxie came closer with heavy eyes. Regardless of whether Gu Qinghan was affected by the rules of the book, he directly hugged Gu Qinghan and whispered: "If you think that is wrong, why not just leave it alone." I married your Junior Brother Yan and became a Taoist couple with me, after all, it is me you love in your heart."

"What...are you talking nonsense!" The golden words on Gu Qinghan's body flickered again, and he was about to say the three words "Junior Brother Yan".

At this time, Yan Hongxie flicked a law over and resisted the golden text.

During the moment when the words were resisted, Yan Hongxie pinched Gu Qinghan's chin and moved her face closer.

After being kissed, Gu Qinghan's whole face turned red instantly and he could hardly stand on his feet.

"Tell me again, Junior Brother Yan, give it a try." Yan Hongxie said with a mocking smile.

Gu Qinghan opened his mouth and could no longer say such irritating words. Although such words were still very shameful, the strange feeling in his heart disappeared.

It seemed that it was right for him to do this with the devil.

"I...I'm a little confused." Gu Qinghan pushed Yan Hongxie away, his heart was still beating wildly, and his willpower was completely unable to resist this.

"Of course you are confused. Although you are now affected by this rule, deep down in your heart, you still remember me." Yan Hongxie said straightforwardly and firmly.

Gu Qinghan quickly looked at Yan Hongxie. Just when he was about to think deeply, the golden words on his body flickered.

All kinds of thoughts about Junior Brother Yan suddenly popped up.

Gu Qinghan's brows furrowed.

Yan Hongxie knew that many of the rules of the heavenly book on Gu Qinghan's body had been struck down by the thunder, and now Gu Qinghan's cultivation had reached the out-of-body stage.

Monks above the out-of-body stage can sense the power of the rules of the heavenly book after being reminded. This power not only protects them but also limits them.

Complying with the way of heaven is a very important belief for monks.

But Gu Qinghan had no such thoughts. He just felt that everything in front of him was too strange.

He obviously had so many strong emotions suppressed in his heart, but he couldn't express them normally.

He looked at the demon and felt that this was wrong.

But it would be even more ridiculous for him to have these things happen to Yan Wanxing.

"ah......"

When Gu Qinghan was worried, his stomach suddenly hurt.

"What's wrong?" Yan Hongxie walked over with a serious look.

Gu Qinghan opened her mouth to speak, but she held her stomach in pain.

"You're going to give birth, right?" Yan Hongxie was shocked. This place was not a good place to give birth.

When Gu Qinghan heard this, he quickly shook his head in shame and anger. Although he felt a stomachache, he instinctively knew that it was not the time to give birth yet.