14. Prastav

SARISHA

My eyes lingered on his face, how aggressively he was just a moment ago, ready to tear Raghav apart. He declared in front of my college that I was his wife. He believes the notion of I am embarrassed of him, by what he told me earlier.

So I ended up showing him the mirror, the one that suggested that he shouldn't look down on himself. That it is something that I am entitled to do.

But was it the mastermind? That he thought bringing himself down on his own will protect him from me doing that?

No. It was self-disruptive.

I glared at his face, with the idea he just recently passed on to me. This man escalates the situation on his own with so much efficiency that I am still left with dealing with the old one.

I was overcoming the idea of how he views himself, and here he sat across from me asking me for something so strange.

Reverse relationship?

"You have lived so many years than me, to have the weird ideas! They for sure aren't made in my generation!" I snorted at him when he waited for my response to his question about doing a reverse relationship.

And his brow raised with a slow chuckle on his face. My eyes wandered on his rough lips that stretched in the process of his giggle, the one which rested on me yesterday and I liked it.

He met my eyes again and I took my gaze off him, I am sure he noticed, but I can always shove this man away by throwing some words.

"I think the concept of idiocy is created in your generation Sarisha! Our generation is very wise and thoughtful!" he rasped in reply his hand raised in the air, they tried to reach my cheek but they halted and fell backwards.

A tingle in my fingertips, to bring his hand on my face, the way he wanted to, the same way he has touched me always. I have always disliked that I don't have sharp features and I have a  chubby face, but he always touches my face in the same places I dislike. The last time I attacked him to tell him that I would do my job and study, he sat me down and his hand traced my jawline and cheek even if I hardly had any, same last night he touched my face before he kissed me.

"Oh please! In the name of maturity and understanding you all just threw high standards to match that, under pressure my generation couldn't keep up with so ended up suffering our war,"

This was spoken not just by me, but for everyone.
"Okay, I agree with that!" He fell backwards.

"So what do you want to do, Sarisha?" he asked again, and I am sure he meant by reverse relationship.

How the dating chart works,
First, there is asking for a phone number
And then first awkward chats,
Comes first date
And followed along with a kiss,
There is after so many phone calls,
And then spending time together, the process of getting to know each other.
If it works out well?
Comes sleeping together in a moment of passion
And next, a proposal if everything went well
Lastly the marriage.

Since he means reverse relationship, and we are already married?

It will be followed along
•Proposal
What's the need for a proposal though? It's not like I will have a choice to say no.

•Sleeping with moment of passion
While I evaluated the ideas in my head my face turned red, looking at his face before me. Sleeping with him? Well, will his age have any passion in him?  Didn't his hormones die ages ago?

I laughed at my thoughts before I started making pointers,
•Getting to know each other,
This one we will need because we don't know anything about each other.