21. Mubashrat

SARISHA

"I want you to get yourself inside me, and break my hips like you promised!"
That was fuel, Vidyut didn't need, because his desires were already set afloat.

When the huge smirk gripped his face, I knew I had unravelled a beast into him. A dangerous smile, one that I never thought could appear in his mature face.

I was lying on the couch with him on top of me, his hand were next to my head lingering body over mine, but our hips were joined with each other in our previous fallen state.

My chest was warm with his feeling, with his hot presence on top of me, the temperature had risen to the maximum of the room because his hungry gaze alone was making me sweat.

He is going to be a maniac, and I am looking forward to it.

Maybe it was all the rush of hormones, but just said nothing inappropriate to desire your wife, similarly? Nothing inappropriate to desire your husband.

We both have a strangled string of how we ended up together acting as a knot in our marriage. But nothing can come between the stream of desires, and I was flowing with my need for him.

His ruthless mouth once again ended up on my lips, roughly grinding against mine, his tongue overpowering mine. But he suddenly stopped and pulled back, he need a breath right now or for me?

“Does the old man need an inhaler?”

I am already in trouble. But I know he likes it when I call him old now, in the beginning, it set fire in his chest, but the kind of fire that sets in him now? Is entirely different.

A smirk crossed yet again, and he held himself up. And stood. "That's a saree you are wearing, young woman, and I don't want you to be wrung the neck by your clothes, I think my fingers will do its job quite well!” he explained, but with his foreplay words.

I held myself above the couch and turned towards the long dressing glass.
His eyes held mine from the mirror, just the way it did on our wedding day. When he first saw me, in the wedding dress.
The steam and need for sex still buzzing in the room. I was the one sweating, he was looking unhinged but I am well aware that his guts are just the same.

Unpinning my pallu from my shoulder, I dropped the length of my clothing on the floor, his eyes evaluating me through the mirror, my deep-cut blouse of my saree held him with suffocation he had promised to give me.

“Give me a hand Vidyut?” I asked him, to tease him further. But only for it to return right to my face.

“Inside you? Sarisha?” He twisted my words, and I held the gush of air that shuffled in my throat, I pushed my hand behind me, and unhooked my blouse, but he already approached. No help he did.
His hands reached my front, and slowly on my chest, I hadn't even let go of the blouse but he started kneading my average-sized breast in his palm.

A breath escaped me, and I fell on his chest. “I command you to undo it fast Sarisha?” he demanded, my mouth left open with heavy breathing, and a heart that somersaulted inside me.

I undid the hook and dropped the blouse on the floor, his hand touched the bare of me, his hard fingers, and his previous question. Both were not turned on, that I already was.
Both were enormous electrical blasts inside me.

My mouth was left open and on the middle of his chest.
He started sliding his hands down passing my soft skin, to the front of my saree where I had the plates tucked inside, and he held them and removed them, his moment occurred but his eyes were on the mirror.

Watching me go breathless under him. He dropped the long saree on the floor before he completely unhooked them from my waist, and now I stood only in my shapewear before his eyes.