Here's An idea!

JUST TO MAKE IT CLEAR. THIS IS NOT CONFIRMATION POST, THIS IS QUESTION POST.
YOUR COMMENTS WILL MAKE IT CONFIRM.

Hello dear readers,
Someone recently suggested to me that now you have so many loyal readers. You should have a nickname (getting ahead of myself, I know? I mean how narcissistic am I?) but a fan name (God even I am laughing at myself)
Do you all want one?

Moving on,
The original plan of short story was 2 books

•Replacement wife
•Reprimanded wife

But now...
Some people reciprocated with my idea of Manya story.
(only 9 people)
And I will be honest, I am not ready to plan an entire book only because 9 people want it too. (6k people are reading) and only 9 accepted the idea.

So I thought, maybe I should have another question.

Do you all want Manya's story?
(will follow after this story ends. That is within next week)

If yes,

Here is my idea!

THE MARTYR WIVES BOOK SERIES

Book 2 :

• REPAYMENT WIFE
(Manya × Prithiviraj × Somvarth)

SYNOPSIS

A Debt repayment.
She was embezzled on the day of her wedding.
Manya had lived her existence with the drizzle of gold all her life. Protected and kept safe, pampered and cherished. Had she known? The day she believed should be the happiest? She would be running in the middle of nowhere to be saved by a monster who had previously crossed her path once.

Prithviraj was no prince, yet he had a borrowed throne. He sat high, but someone's seating position doesn't make one's sense that heightened.
He took what was his, in the worst form. A girl.
The one who stumbled on his chest, and now fell in the dungeon of his house.
Was he the storm that took her away? Or was she the flood he never thought would come across.
And never to forget the fact,
That storm and flood are always accompanied by each other.
Similarly were these two meant to be?

And here is,

Book 3 :

•REPRIMANDED WIFE
(Divyanshika × Saubhagya)
Note: They are not connected to these books, they are sub-parts (side-characters) of my other book.
But completely Standalone.

And we already know,

Book 1 :

•REPLACEMENT WIFE
(Sarisha × Vidyut)

Your comments down there will urge me to confirm to write Manya's book

Your comments down there will urge me to confirm to write Manya's book. And I need more than 200 people to confirm it.

DROP YOUR COMMENTS!!

And today's update is coming soon...so chillax!!