Part 11

"GO FUCK YOURSELF. NO SERIOUSLY. GO. FUCK. YOURSELF. THAT'S RIDICULOUS." I somehow made it home without passing away, Lando and Oscar left quite quickly once the three hours were up, both shooting me a quick goodbye before their team ushered them out. I stayed back, helping clean up, however, so it is now currently 3 PM. And that, was Indi's reaction to me informing her about the day.

"I know." She is currently pacing around the apartment.

"No, but like, I don't even know what to say. Like, What? HE CALLED YOU PRINCESS?" I nod my head.

"He called me princess." She stops walking and sits in front of me on the couch.

"Were you like, 'Omg that was really hot,', or were you like, 'Omg that was cringe I wanna die.'"I think for a moment.

"Who am I kidding, it was definitely the first one." Indi sighs dramatically, falling backward onto the couch.

"This is crazy." She says, before popping back up. "Ok. This is serious Amelia." I nod as she takes my hand in hers. "Would you date him?"

"WHAT? Are you crazy?" I rip my hands out from hers and stand up. "He does not want to date me! He is a FAMOUS F1 DRIVER! HE HAS MILLIONS OF GIRLS GOING AFTER HIM!" Indi nods.

"You know, normally, I would agree with you. But something is going on here Amelia. This isn't a coincidence anymore, this is fate. This is destiny. And there is a highly likely chance that Lando Norris is either trying to go all 'datey datey kissy kissy' on you, or he is pulling his best moves to try and get into your pants. And there is no in-between." Indi's words freeze me dead on the spot.

"Seriously?" She nods her head.

"Seriously. This man is into you, 100% He wouldn't do all that shit if he wasn't at least attracted to you. What the issue here is, is finding out what exactly his intentions are. And then that begs the question, which one would you honestly prefer?" She has a point.

"Well, I mean, the first one doesn't really... work? I mean like, kill me I'll date someone as kind and funny and attractive and rich as Lando any day of the week, but like, he has a job. A job that requires him to travel to a different country almost every week. And me? Well, I don't have a job, but I'm looking for one. I want to work in a hospital, which unfortunately does not allow me to travel very often. And with a man like that, long distance isn't really an option." Indi nods her head.

"I mean, you never know. Maybe he'll just fly you out to his races every weekend on his private jet." She raises her eyebrows at me teasingly. I smile, but then sigh.

"I mean, even then I'd feel bad. That's a lot of money that I don't have. And then I'd miss spending weekends with you and my other friends." She sighs as well.

"Ugh. I hate that you're a realist. " I sigh.

"Me too." At that moment, my phone dings. "Oh my god, it's Lando."

"SPEAK OF THE DEVIL! ITS FATTTTEEEE!" Indi yells. I shush her before opening my phone.

__

@LandoNorris
Hey, just wanted to message and ask about the plans for tonight?

@amelia_call