NICE TO MEET YOU

SUMMARY

Her head flew back, her mouth widely opened down as if she was catching her first breath, her nose was radish so were her cheeks, she stayed like that until the big guy snapped his fingers on her face laughing at her. Her pupils were black they were covering her full iris and the white of her eyes.

"AHHH" she breathed out laughing with the others.

_________________________________________________________

"Jesus is she okay," I asked frightened by her look, "yes darling she's more than okay" said the short brown hair, they moved close to me with her friend, they were controlling the timer "For what do you need that" I asked looking at the phone in front of them, "oh if more than 90 seconds pass, she might get possessed and if she dies, she'll be blocked in there forever" I looked at them in auteur shock "what" they just nodded.

"he is right behind you" Mia pointed behind a random dude with a slight smirk making her mouth curve, she kept looking around the room when she stopped on Riley, her smirk grew wider then it was followed by a chuckle "They like you", Mia said making the poor fifteen years old turn his back checking for anyone, "they'll split you in half" she kept on going her smirk getting wider by the second "they split you" she whispers shouted making some tears of fright fall down his cheeks 'I knew he shouldn't have come. The lights flickered off immediately after making most of the people jump in fear and joy "Wow" said the person beside me; then she started saying one word to Riley specifically "RUN, RUN, RUN, RUN, RUN, RUN" they were trying to remove the hand from her, "get the hand off of hers" the human being said then it finally flew away from her hand making her snap her eyes close and opened "you okay?" said the short hair, Mia didn't answer she just sat straight catching a deep breath "it was amazing" she confessed rusting out in laughter affecting everybody else.

"Who is next?" asked the dark-skinned guy in enthusiasm "You" he pointed to the person right behind me with a devilish smile, looking at me "The person went gladly ahead and did whatever he had to do, when he got possessed same thing happened, reddish face with black eyes, he was blurting out secrets that I'm definitely sure he wasn't supposed to say, 'those secrets are dark a fuck dude' I thought shocked'.

It kept on going for the rest of the night, most people after five hours of drinking and playing with that thing, the person of my interest sat next to me, "and what's your name, I don't think I heard it before" I was looking at them in a 'I want them now' way, "Blaise, that's my name" I answered mesmerized by them, "nice to meet you then, I'm Hayley by the way and that's Joss" they said looking at the dark-skinned man. I nodded to the reply with a smile.

"Nice to meet you too" That's when we started talking non-end.

(authors note: a new chapter, please tell me if you have any requests. thanks, see you again 🧡🧡🧡)