FIRST MOVE

SUMMARY

"Twilight" I answered "Any snacks" she asked and Hayley answered "A big popcorn, some chocolate and two cokes, thanks" I looked at them in surprise "I don't have money for that" I confessed and they just smiled "who told you you are going to pay. In the end, the bill was about 60 dollars 'I'm definitely going to pay that' I thought following them to the cinema room.

_____________________________________________________________

BLAISE'S POV

We have been watching the movie for a while, we are at the part where Bella asks Edward what was he and the next thing I hear is "This is the skin of a killer Bella" I swear it was Hayley, I turned looking at them "HAHAHA what the fuck?" they raised their eyebrow imitating the actor played on the screen "you ain't serious" I confessed still laughing under my breath "I know" they said relaxing back on the chair watching the movie.

The movie kept going, I could fill myself relaxing more and more until my phone vibrated, 'Who the fuck is messaging me?' I ignored it till it kept ringing so I picked it up hiding the phone behind the popcorn basket, it was Mia.

MIA😎

so how is it going

BLAISE 🎶

going good I can say

MIA😎

who did the first move

Blaise you better answer

Blaise

Blaise

BLAISE 🎶

I'm here

ad no one did the first move

leave me alone

MIA😎

you better fucking kiss them before

coming home

BLAISE 🎶

fuck off

bitch you forced me here

if they don't kiss me I ain't doing it

BYE

MIA😎

pussy

bye (better do what I said)

We ended the chat and I went back to the movie, Hayley looked half alive and half dead 2are you bored" I asked, they immediately sat up cleaning their face from the crumbles of popcorn "nono I like it, I just didn't sleep well through the night" they confessed, I smiled "okok" and I went back to the movie.

Hayley's hand was on the small handrest, I looked at it and decided to actually make the first move 'I need to fucking drink seven bottles of vodka' I decided to give some scratches to their hand, and I noticed they started relaxing more to the touch, then I felt my hand being interlocal with theirs 'omg, omg' I shouted in my head in enthusiasm. What happened next was unexpected for me, Hayley rested her head on my shoulder 'I'm going to die' My brain was long gone.

The film ended at seven pm, and we were walking right now, "so should we do it again" Hayley asked, "sure, why not" I answered feeling stress build up in me again, we stopped in front of a bakery, I entered and they followed "two muffins and cappuccino, please" the balance was about 10 dollars I brought my credit card out to pay but I was stopped by Hayley that surpassed me by paying it "are you okay" I asked "you have paid enough" they didn't answer she just picked the order and started walking to the nearest park. We sat on one of the benches, and the only thing separating us was the food, we kept with our small talk until someone texted them and also me we excused ourselves and answered.

MIA😎

I'm outside near the bakery I can see you

KISS them

trust me

BLAISE 🎶

first of all, you are a stalker

and no I won't

MIA😎

pathetic

BLAISE 🎶

Don't or I'll tell Jade that you tried hucking up

with her boyfriend

MIA😎

that's a low blow

'I'm surely going to kill her' I thought sitting back on the bench, Hayley was still on the phone, a few minutes later they sat next to me "I swear why are they so weird" they said "Who?" I asked "Friends" Hayley answered pointing to a random spot between two threes "Is that Joss" They nodded, "Those two planned our death, I'm sure about it" I laughed.

We walked away, back to the car, I sat in the passenger spot, and we stayed there for a while in an awkward silence, "fuck it" I said shifting closer to them, interlocking our lips in a heated kiss, Hayley didn't respond immediately to the kiss but when she did I shifted to her sit sitting on her lap.

The kiss broke after five minutes "We should go" they said and I agreed, Hayley dropped me off at home with a small peck and waited for me to enter the house.

I went in slamming the door behind me still in shock "How did it go?" Mia asked with a big smile on her face.