WHAT

SUMMARY

"Blaise, that's my name" I answered mesmerized by them, "nice to meet you then, I'm Hayley by the way and that's Joss" they said looking at the dark-skinned man. I nodded to the reply with a smile.

"Nice to meet you too" That's when we started talking non-end.

_________________________________________________________________

BLAISE'S POV

It's been two days since the party, I am still living at Mia's place something happened but I'm not sure what, uncle (Mia's father) came to me yesterday telling me that I was going to start school there, shock was an understatement of what I was feeling 'why?' I remember asking me and all he could say was 'it's complicated I swear every one of this family close or far relatives is weird. At least I could see someone that would brighten my day, I thought smiling when MIa busted in my room being loud like always "Hey... why are you smiling"; "non of your business Mia" she nodded with an amused face "anyways, are you happy we are going to the same school tomorrow only bad thing is that you are a year younger..." "do I look like I'm ha..." she cut me off making me chock on my spit "and you can't see Hayley that often too, such a shame", "are you alright, stop that" I screamed throwing a pillow at her, she just laughed showing her teeth. "if you want I can give you they're Instagram"

"Just write to them, they'll answer," Mia said annoyed by me, she gave me Hayley's Instagram 'Dayum they fine tho' "Just bring it here" that's what she said grabbing my phone and writing to them, she wrote the first message 'hi' and threw the phone at me:

"What do I answer now what the fuck" I whisper shouted to Mia in fear thinking they could hear me, "just say yes"; "I'm not doing that are you crazy," I asked her, "Just do it it's obvious that they like you come on" she kept saying wiggling her e...

"What do I answer now what the fuck" I whisper shouted to Mia in fear thinking they could hear me, "just say yes"; "I'm not doing that are you crazy," I asked her, "Just do it it's obvious that they like you come on" she kept saying wiggling her eyes, I kept shaking my head indicating a no as an answer "well too late," she said grabbing my phone and locking her self in the bathroom.

She came out of there five minutes later chuckling "What have you done" I asked furious, "well now you have a date after school tomorrow at five to the cinema, you just have to dress nice and choose a nice romantic movie" Mia said walking off to the kitchen. "hell no I'm not going", "yes you are, go prepare your outfit".

It was 6 in the morning of the day after when that human thing came to my room waking me up, stand up shitty head, it's time for school" she shouted "How do you have so much energy at this hour" I asked irritated by her voice, her answer was a simple "coffee", 'I'm going to kill her I maniacally laughed before she made me remember "make sure to make a good impression after school"

"YOU. ARE. DEAD" I shouted chasing her out of the room.