MY TURN

SUMMARY

The kiss broke after five minutes "We should go" they said and I agreed, Hayley dropped me off at home with a small peck and waited for me to enter the house. I went in slamming the door behind me still in shock "How did it go?" Mia asked with a big smile on her face.

____________________________________________________

BLAISE'S POV

The next day of school, I woke up early preparing for another seven hours of lesson, I noticed that my uncle was getting weirder and weirder than usual he would avoid me and his daughter, and he would stay at work longer for than come back home very late, he would ask us where we were throughout the day as if we were too young to remain out of the house a few minutes after the last school bell.

I recently got home and my phone started ringing furiously like a tone of messages just sent at once, I got it out of my pocket and checking the messages, it was Healey telling me that Mia organized a party just for the hand, they were asking me if I would be over, I gave a simple dry text back a 'Yes'. I got inside the house since I was still on the front porch when Mia burst in through the door laughing with JAde and Raley, "hi" I greeted dragging my cousin out from the room "Are you crazy, your papa is going to kill us" she shrugged laughing "he won't be back home until probably 5 in the morning so chill out" I wanted to slap her across the face "but why so agitated for a party, you like them" she asked confused then a hit of realization struck her " your boyfriend slash girlfriend is the main person of the party" she said in a smug way, smiling like a goat "I hate you" I replied moving away from her "I love you too baby Blaise" I left a sigh to pass my lips in the attempt in ignoring her.

"BLAISE" I heard Raley shouting "What?" I asked and no answer just pure silence, I groaned making my way to the living room. "where the hell did you buy all these drinks" I asked skiing a table packed with any type of alcoholic drink possible "I stole papas identity card" I looked at Mia laughing "and who's money is it" she looked at me with a small smile "maybe yours?"; "Maybe what?" I said furiously "I hope you get hit by a car" I screamed at her skiing her try to make an attempt to run away, "hey, you can't say that" she backtalked "Mh- yes I can and I just deed" "bitch" she replied "slut" and we kept going until something distracted us.

The doorbell rang, and when I said I sprinted to my room to get dressed, I rushed back downstairs to be met with Daniel and Joss 'Where is Hayley' I thought greeting them, of course, we didn't waste time in starting the rounds of drinks.

I saw Riley trying to get some alcohol but being slapped on the arm by the sister so I decided to give him some mixed with some juice, but guess I got caught and I received a shouting too. strangely my luck was by my side when the doorbell rang saving me from an angry momma bear, I skipped towards the door and opened it "Hi" they said kissing me on the cheek 'I needed to get used to it' I thought giving them way in the house.

After a few rounds of drinking Hsylry brought out the hand and a candle placing them on the small central table, "so who is first" they said, and this time it was Daniel who raised up their hand. He went to sit down on the chair and did what he was supposed to do, he pronounced those demonic words and got possessed. His reaction was much more different than the previous ones, his face turned a shade of red to then turned to a darker purple "Hey stop it he isn't breathing" Jade announced in a panic "One moment" replied Hayley; then Daniel's head moved forward in a painful way. At that moment, all the phone torches turned on to film the moment.

"You make him soft," the spirit said looking at Jade with a disgusted expression, then his head turned to Mia, his actions were disturbing he was moaning, licking his lips and so on just to insinuate that the guy still had feelings for Mia, Joss and Hayley were so surprised their eyes were popping out "damn this spirit's a bitch" Hayley said giggling; Jade ran away from the room looking at Mia in a disgusted way, she just shrugged and kept partying.

We kept on going like this for a while until I raised my hand as an offer for the next round, Hayley looked at me with a look of disapproval but did I listen, of course not, I sat on the chair waiting for Joss to strap me up but Hayley told him to wait, they came near me squatting beside me and asked "are you sure about this babe" 'did they just call me babe' I shouted mentally nodding my head, they gave a small peck on the lips and told Joss to continue.

"My turn" I whispered to myself.