BEAUTIFUL DISASTER

SUMMARY

"She doesn't love you" She confessed again still laughing, my head was hurting like crazy, my eyes were deceiving me and I was sure about it, "Get the fuck out of her" I screamed in fear, "You'll have to force me them," She remarked smiling and laughing even more.

"SHE IS MINE AND YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING"

__________________________________________________________

HAYLEY'S POV

More days passed and I could feel my mental stability pass every day, every minute and every second. My mind was fuzzy and foggy, I was still in the hospital. I hadn't moved in days she looked better every day that passed, her skin looked brighter and lively in confront of me.

The woman I saw last time rappered making me scream in fear "Leave her and me alone, I can't do this anymore" I shouted losing my mind "What do you want from me" I asked breaking down in tears. "Liberate her from this prison" She suggested laughing.

"Over there" It pointed with her head to a basket of supplies "There is a knife there, it is short but enough to help her", I got up from the chair and walked towards the basket, there was in fact a knife in it. I took it removing the protective cap from it, "You know what to do now".

I think that was the moment were I lost my senses, I felt my body move automatically, the knife was plunged into her neck and my hands dragged it making a deep line on her throat, I swear at that moment I saw her smile at me and saying thank you to have put an end to it.

I watched her bleed out in front of me, "You are safe now, you are safe" I repeated caressing her face while tears were falling down from my eyes "We are safe, we will return to our normal life" I told her making sure to reassure her.

Her body was limp in my hands not moving, she looked at peace and I wanted that as well, I walked to the mirror in the bathroom and broke it grabbing the biggest piece of the shards laid out on the floor.

I walked back to the room and sat across her, "I'll join you" I whispered to her body, my eyes closed and I stabbed the knife in my chest making sure to make it fatal, I felt like screaming in pain but I didn't, I wasn't holding back.

"You are foolish, stupid" A voice remarked shouting at me. Blood was pooling in my mouth heavily and all I could just do was smile. I laid on the floor waiting for my moment to arrive when total darkness hit me in the head.

The next thing I knew was that I woke up in a black room with nothing around me, "I'm supposed to be dead" I screamed in frustration, "You are" a familiar voice remarked, I turned around looking for something, someone in particular. "I'm here," she said "Blaise," I asked crying "Yes it's me", "I'm sorry I- I..." she didn't let me finish my phrase, "Thank you, even if you killed me thank you"

"We are stuck here together forever now," she told me running towards me, "I Love you," I told her still in a phase of shock and happiness. We fell to the floor together laughing like maniacs, "I love you too" I confessed smiling.

I'll never let you leave me again.