SPICY

SUMMARY

We were in their room watching a movie, I was laid down on the bed with Hayley's head resting on my abdomen, every time I would drag in a breath of hair their head would move with my movements. "Hey," I said to them, and she answered me with the same word, "I'm bored" I confessed, Hayley raised her head up and kissed me "Wanna have some fun?"

(I'll be calling Hayley 'she' for this chapter to make the narration simpler for me to write, (sorry if you find it disrespectful), hope you enjoy the chapter and have a good week)

_________________________________________________________________

BLAISE'S POV

Those words made my brain hurt "What?" I asked out of shock "If you are not ready it's okay" they told me smiling "No I want you, the question caught me off guard" I answered, they smiled at me and kept on going with the kiss, Hayley's lips were roaming my body, my hands locked in her hair, before I knew my shirt was off my body so was hers the scars that formed because of the boob removal was making me feel things 'sometimes I think I have some weird fetishes' I thought kissing her lips.

Her head slowly started making her way to my crotch area but she stopped right above my trousers, she looked up for consent and I granted it to her "Please just do it" I asked her, and so she did.

My shorts flew across the room and so did my underwear, her head was right on top of my crotch pressing down her fingers were caressing my thighs in a slow manner teasing me, I felt one of the fingers touch my slit, I let a breath leave my lips and completely relaxed my back on the bed waiting for her to do something to me.

One of her fingers slipped into me making me slightly moan, one more finger was inserted into me making me moan slightly louder than before, Her fingers were now scisoring me at a fast faze then her mouth joined to pleasure me even more, I let a screech of pure pleasure leave my mouth "Fuck Hayley" I said trying to close my legs "No don't" she warned me, by now I was mentally cursing myself.

"Hayley please wait," I told her feeling my high approach me, she noticed my muscles tensing up, "why did you stop," I asked shivering harshly, "Want to try something?" she said carefully trying to not freak me out, "If it's a strap on I'm more than okay" she looked at me surprised by the question. She dug her hand in a drawer next to the head wrest, she stripped it on her waist and positioned her body in between mine.

"Are you sure about this?" she asked again, "Please" I begged wrapping my legs around her waist, she slowly started pushing inside me, I felt my lungs being punched "fuck" I slowly screamed in pain, she kissed me trying to distract me, it was finally all in "Fuck it hurts!" I told her with my eyes shut closed, she kissed me giving me no answer.

After a while she started moving slowly, the slow borning stretch made my brain melt in pleasure, I was moaning loudly and so she was but hers where a little bit lower almost not hearable.

Her trust were getting stronger and faster by the minute getting me closer and closer to my high, she then pulled out and continued with her fingers, "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god... fuck ahhh Hay- Hayley I'm so close ahahhh" I was so close that even some contact with her to my sensitive clit would have sent me off, "fuck fuck fuck" I chanted snapping my legs close around her head coming, my body was trembling from the pleasure.

I released her head muttering out a sorry, "you didn't come" I asked her "As far as you are satisfied I'm okay" she finally said kissing me and laying beside me cuddling up.