PAIN

SUMMARY

"Thank you" it whispered to my ear, it was an adult with the face of a child sawed in at his place, and he kept talking saying things that would stick to me forever but a particular sentence caught me off guard.

"You are next in line"

__________________________________________________________

BLAISE'S POV

After those words it was total darkness, I felt like I was asleep but not asleep at the same time, my mind was in a state of dizziness but I couldn't wake up, the same monster-like looking thing was in the same space as me but it looked different, I got close to it without any second thought "come" it whispered to me, it kept saying it until I moved forward.

It led me to a white room this time, there was nothing, just walls, a ceiling and a pavement that made the room look vast "Where are we?" I asked fearing that any movement coming from my body could be damaging "We are in your mind, this is the trauma and fear room" it said looking at me with the eyes of a baby that had clearly been forcefully attached to him, "And what is going to-" my words were cut short when I felt water wetting my feet, I looked down and the so-called water was red and warm almost suiting but ugly at the human sight.

Before I knew the water level was at my throat making my body feel heavy and light at the same time, then it reached my nose and when I felt water entering my lungs I opened my eyes to see that the white room was now covered in that liquid, my lungs where screaming for air, everything around me felt heavy my nose seemed to have caught fire, "you should come with me" the monster said tacking me by my foot and dragging me down.

The grip around me was so heavy and painful I couldn't resist but scream, worst choice available because next I felt the water feeling my body even more, I was losing consciousness the mist was getting darker and heavier, and my chest felt congested, I was trembling the substance turned cold.

It had been a long, I've been losing and regaining consciousness every hour or so, my body was hurting and nothing could help me, "Let me go" I begged but nothing until I felt someone violently shaking me, my eyes finally opened to a sharp agonizing light bursting through my eyes, "Hey" a voice said coming from beside me, I turned my head finding it difficult.

There was a beep in the room with other weird noises that sounded electronic, "where am I?" I asked Hayley, they smiled and answered "In the hospital, you weren't responding this morning" I looked around to see machines attached to me, then I turned towards Hayley behind her there was a sort of demon covered in a black substance, it's tongue was out of the mouth breathing heavily, I could feel and hear from the monitor my heart speeding up, I tried pointing to Hayley that there was something behind her but they didn't understand me, then it licked her neck looking at me with sharp yellow like eyes, it smiled at me.

My head was pounding, my eyes felt heavy and finally, I fell asleep or so I thought because I woke up after a while in a trans, I felt half alive and half dead, I walked around in my subconscious trying to find a way out when I felt a painful shock scorching through my body, my eyes flew open, in front of me there was a doctor with a relieved face in his hand he had those things to shock people back to live, he told me to try and rest as much as possible, he left leaving the way to Hayley, "Don't ever scare me like that" they said, their eyes were puffy and face red "Next time don't cry" I told her with the last energy in my body.

"I swear I'll find a way" Hayley reassured me kissing my forehead.

-Funny because I'm going to die- I said to myself finally falling asleep for real this time.

...

(warning: this story might start getting weird or strange, please enjoy as you read)