MY TURN P.2

SUMMARY

I sat on the chair waiting for Joss to strap me up but Hayley told him to wait, they came near me squatting beside me and asked "Are you sure about this babe" 'Did they just call me babe' I shouted mentally nodding my head, they gave a small peck on the lips and told Joss to continue.

"My turn" I whispered to myself.

_______________________________________________

BLAISE'S POV

"you sure?" Hayley kept asking, "Yes I am, nothing bad's gonna happen" I replied smiling at them, Joss tied the chain around my waist selling me tightly to the chair, "Okay, you already know what to do", Hayley said worried.

I took the hand in mine contemplating for the first few seconds if to actually do it or not. "Talk to me," I said looking straight ahead of me, this monstrous thing staring at me; it was a man with an half deformed face which was bleeding furiously, the blood was gushing out making it pull in mid-air, and his eyes were one different by the other, the left one was out of its socket making it look like a ball attached to a string that could cut at any moment, the right eye was covered by melting face muscles, he had no nose, his hair was matted in a big bundle of hair and blood, his left arm was dislocated, turned around facing the back of the room and he was bare-chested showing some scratches similar to long stab wounds running all over him.

"He ugly as fuck" I announced unable of removing my eyes from him "HAHAHA" They were all laughing at my expression of utter disgust "Just say; I let you in, It'll disappear," Hayley said reassuring me, I gulped the saliva stuck in my throat and said the words "I let you in".

HAYLEY'S POV

I started the timer for 90 seconds paying attention to her, the first few seconds her head flew back catching a long breath of air; her skin changed to a dark red, and her iris and pupils were black as night with no thought behind them. Joss snapped his fingers at her front taking her attention she followed the fingers in a surprised look imitating whatever he was doing.

"She loves you so much that's actually sickening" the spirit confessed turning her head towards my direction, then she busted out laughing in a creepy way making lights switch off and re-on every once in a while.

Then out of nowhere she stopped breathing instantly turning into a light shade of purple, I waited some more seconds to see if anything would happen but nothing "Pull the handoff" I screamed at Joss in fright, he tried failing successfully, so I decided to help him by dragging the hand as well but nothing "she is mine" she said with blood shut eyes, her other hand was digging in her throat in an unhuman way making small holes.

"Shit" I screamed finally able to pull away the hand from her offing the candle "Holly shit," she said after a full minute of pure silence, "I told you not to do it," I said kinda pissed off "That was amazing," Blaise said startling everyone in the room making MIa shout "you almost died"; "yes and it was fun" she laughed hysterically, "I want to do it again" Blaise announced, "you are definitely not doing it again".