HELL

SUMMARY

"I'm scared" I confessed following them to the living room "Here" Hayley said pointing to a chair "You'll have to do the same procedure but with different words" 'It's not going to go well" I thought.

_____________________________________________________

BLAISE'S POV

"Hold the hand," Hayley told me and so I did, they gave me a piece of paper with some words written on it, I said the first part "Talk to me" and then the second part "Let me in" My body immediately relaxed and my mind travelled to another dimension if I could say so, a voice was escorting me to a specif white door with scratches covering it a bright red light was coming from the small fracture between the pavement and the door.

I took the handle in my hand but I had to loosen my grip immediately because that felt boiling hot "Shit" I said to myself I took it again and decided to bear the pain and open it as fast as I could, screams were surrounding me making my ears pain.

In front of me, there was a pile of bodies contorting themself and shouting, the floor was covered in blood and organs spilling off from the body, the scene was disgusting but something distracted me "Blaise, now you have to find the monster of last time" the voice told me, the monster that I spoke to was at the end of the room, I went closer to it and screamed for him to leave me alone "There is only one way to get read of me" He said or whispered without moving his lips, "And what do I need to pay?" I asked the creature, it smiled and disappeared.

I turned around to find myself being surrounded by pure darkness, wind was blowing from all directions making my sense of orientation swing all around, a slap landed on my face, then a punch and a kick "I'll kill you" I screamed waking back up "Are you okay?" Hayley questioned me in a worried tone, I nodded shifting away from them "DO you feel okay now" they asked me again sitting on the bed facing me "Yes but something is not right" I told them in a wavering voice.

"What do you mean by that?" I looked at them almost crying "I- I think I brought hell here, we are all dead" I answered to the question, "When I was in there did anything strange happen?" They didn't answer, they just looked at me with a silent look on their face "Just a strong wave of wind" My face scrunched up and I could feel tears streaming down my face "I was just an anchor to connect these two places".

___

It was night now, I couldn't sleep and Hayley was just laid down next to me, she was looking at me making sure I wouldn't break down in tears again, everything felt unrealistic, I felt like people were staring right into my soul and voices were roaming around the room making me go nuts, "Hayley" I whispered "Yes" "why is this happening to me" "I don't know" they answered looking at the ceiling.

It was now midnight, it was more silent than before, I felt something touching my leg but I couldn't move, and then another hand was holding my hand squeezing it harshly and then my mouth was the net part of my body that felt trapped, I tried to scream but nothing was able to come out of my lips, something crept up from under the bed and slowly made it's way to my face, "Thank you" it whispered to my ear, it was an adult with the face of a child sawed in at his place, and he kept talking saying things that would stick to me forever but a particular sentence caught me of guard.

"You are next in line"

(sorry for not posting on the story earlier, I was busy and I forgot that I had another story to write, please accept my apologies and enjoy the chapter 🧡🧡🧡)