AGAIN

SUMMARY

"Shit" I screamed finally able to pull away the hand from her offing the candle "Holly shit," she said after a full minute of pure silence, "I told you not to do it," I said kinda pissed off "That was amazing," Blaise said startling everyone in the room making MIa shout "you almost died"; "yes and it was fun" she laughed hysterically, "I want to do it again" Blaise announced, "you are definitely not doing it again".

________________________________________________________________________

BLAISE'S POV

The party kept on going for hours, I'd done more rounds with hand and every time felt more exciting than the last one but Hayley's face would always scrunch up when I offered myself as a volunteer. "Blaise stop it's enough" Hayley told me "Why?" I asked them a little bit pissed off by their behaviour "You are getting addicted to the feeling of death" I ignored her and to piss them off even more I did another round. "This time don't beat me up, " I told Joss sitting down on the chair.

"Talk to me" I said the monster in front of me looked normal except when he'd breathe from his mouth some tentacles would exit trying to latch onto the man's face and dragging the skin inside his mouth, it looked as if it was trying to get out of his body at any cost. "I let you in" The feeling of emptiness and cold felt in my body, this time it was weird. I was still partially in control of my body but the rest felt numb. I stood out of the chair and walked to Hayley kissing them passionately on the lips, they froze immediately and shifted her body to the side her face was contorted in disgusted. They were still filming 'That's not me' I tried to sag but nothing came out of my mouth.

I kept on going but something happened, the part of my body that was feeling numb started moving out of control, it was hitting some objects around then I felt my body being thrown at a fast speed to the wall 'shit'I thought in pain. With another harsh swing to the wall next to me, my breath was shortened, I could hear everyone shouting my name but I couldn't answer. A strong green was rye next thing I felt on my hand trying to separate me from the anchor.

I fell to the floor out of breath with an aching going through my body "Are you okay" someone in the group asked me, "Yes I think" "Hey are you sure" That was their voice "Hayley" I whispered fear finally settling in me "I'm here" I felt they're touch, she 2as cradling me in her arms trying to make my tremors slow down.

By the time I finally calmed down most of the people were out of the room and gone on their way, "You want to come to mine" they asked smiling at me, I gave a simple nod as an answer.

We arrived at the house, and I noticed that there was no one in there so I asked "Do you live alone?" they looked at me "Yes, my parents travelled abroad and they basically never come by, so I have the house all to myself" I nodded in understanding and walked in the house.

We were in their room watching a movie, I was laid down on the bed with Hayley's head resting on my abdomen, every time I would drag in a breath of hair their head would move with my movements. "Hey," I said to them, she answered me with the same word, "I'm bored" I confessed, Hayley raised her head up and kissed me "Wanna have some fun?"

(should I add some smut to it? Thank you for the likes and support 🧡🧡🧡)