Playlist

LUZ VERDE

PLAYLIST

"PLAYLIST"

LINK DE SPOTIFY:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7gCUev8nPiNl1SabM8Obk4?si=iUOU3QtlSDmxu1XNDp4K_w

LISTA DE CANCIONES:

1. KING OF MY HEART - Taylor Swift

'Cause all the boys in their expensive cars. With their Range Rovers and their Jaguars. Never took me quite you do (where you do)

2. WAR OF HEARTS - Ruelle

Stay with me, a little longer I will wait for you. Shadows creep, and want grows stronger. Deeper than truth.

3. BOYS WILL BE BUGS - Cavetown

It's getting cold down here underneath the weather. I skipped class to sit with you.

4. DANCE ME TO THE END OF LOVE - The Civil War

Dance to me your beauty with a burning violin. Dance me through the panic till I'm gathered safely in.

5. BRING ME TO LIFE - Evanescence

How can you see into my eyes like open doors? Leading you down into my core where I've become so numb.

6. DELICATE - Taylor Swift

Dark jeans and your Nikes, look at you. Oh, damn, never seen that color blue, just think of the fun things we could do. Cause I like you.

7. LOVE OF MY LIFE - Harry Styles

Baby, you were the love of my life, maybe you don't know what's lost til you found it.

8. THE NIGHT WE MET - Lord Huron

I don't know what I'm supposed to do, Haunted by the ghost of you, take me back to the night we met.

9. WHERE'S MY LOVE (ALTERNATE VERSION) - SYML

Cold sheets. But where's my love. I am searching high. I'm searching low in the night. Oh-oh-oh, does she know that we bleed the same. Oh-oh-oh, don't wanna cry, but I break that way.

10. ALL I WANTED - Paramore

All I wanted was you. All I wanted was you.

11. WILDEST DREAMS - Taylor Swift

But this is gonna take me down. He's so tall, and handsome as hell. He's so bad but it does so well. I can see the end as it begins. My one condition is...

11. JE TE LAISSERAI DES MOTS - Patrick Watson

Tout prés de la place tes pieds passent Cachés dans les trous de ton divan Et quand tu es seule pendant un instant Ramasse-moi.

12. THE BEACH - The Neighbourhood

I'm sick, and I'm tired to. I can admit, I am not fireproof. I feel it burning me, I feel it burning you.

13. I WANNA BE YOURS - Arctic Monkeys

If you like the coffee hot. Let me coffee pot. You call the shots, baby. I just wanna be yours.

14. BLACK OUT DAYS - Phantogram

Speak in tongues. I don't even recognize your face. Mirror on the wall. Tell me all the ways to stay away, away, away...

Créditos a whtmax y Editorial_Silver por esta seleccion de canciones para la playlist.