Health Class

I saw Cady being rushed by this really tall dude and girl wearing all black. "Hey y/n! Come on, we gotta go to health, follow us!" She giggles a bit. I walk next to her.

"Watch out please! New meat coming through" The tall guy shouts.

As we get to 'health class' Cady looks around in confusion, "Where's... the back building?"

"It burned down in 1987." The girl in all black said. Then her, along with the tall guy, looks over at me until she says "Oh sorry. I'm Janis and this is Damian. You're... y/n, right?"

I nod "mhm that's me." I smile.

She smiled and sat down "Go ahead. Sit." She gestures for us to sit. I sit down, but Cady is still hesitant.

"Won't we get into some sort of trouble for this?" She asks.

"Why would we get you two into trouble? We're your friends" Janis replied. I wasn't complaining personally. I mean, hopefully if this goes well we can sit next to them at lunch.

"For the love of all that is holy would you look at Karen Smith's gym clothes?" Damian blurted. Karen?

"Of course all the plastics are in the same gym class" Janis sounded annoyed.

"Who are the plastics?" Cady asked.

Janis and Damian go on this long rant about all the plastics. Gretchen and Karen were the popular girls? And then the last one came out. Being carried by the boys.

"And evil takes a human form with Regina George..." ...holy shit.

I tried to listen to Janis. Trust me, I did. But all I could hear was faint mumbles.

I stared at her from a distance. I could already feel my face getting redder and redder.

"y/n? y/n! Earth to y/n!!" Cady yelled as she snapped her fingers in my face.

"H-huh what- oh shit sorry." I mumbled, turning my body so I wasn't facing the gym class.

"Youuu alright..?" Cady asked me.

"Why wouldn't I be fine?" I say smiling.

"Hm okay." She says with a smirk.

I look a little embarrassed. I looked down at the ground and muttered "I can see why she's the most popular girl in school, she's... pretty I guess."

"Mhm. But don't let that fool you. She is way worse than she seems" Janis pitched in.

Cady couldn't stop staring at me with a smirk.

"What." I ask

"What?" Cady said off guard

"Why are you staring?"

"Oh nothing. Just couldn't help it since you called a girl pretty."

"Oh what?! Can I not call a girl pretty? Isn't it normal for girls to compliment each other? L-like it's a totally norm-"

"If you were straight it'd be normal." She smirked.

Janis and Damian made fake surprised faces. "Oh wow you were gayyyy??" Damian began "We would've never guesssssed..!" Janis finished his sentence.

My face goes red and I lay down on the grass. "Well fuck." I murmured.

"y/n it's okay, have you seen Damian? He's the living embodiment of a fag" Janis tried cheering me up. I laughed a little. It was kinda funny.

"In all seriousness though" I begin "Karen and Gretchen aren't all that bad, they were talking to me in English earlier. Gretchen seems sweet, and Karen is... well she's really funny let's say. She's sweet too though"

"That's... an interesting development" Janis says.

'Health Class' went by fast. The bell rang and it was time for lunch. Janis had shown us where all the tables are and who sits in them. We got every clique there, including the plastics right in the middle. Cady and I were walking towards Janis and Damian, walking past the plastics-

"Hello, we're doing a lunch time survey for new students... Can you answer a few questions?"

WC:613