Defensive

She giggles and helps me. Evening out the skin tone. "Perfect. No one will ever know" She teases. She gave a quick peck as we waited for the other 3 to get here.

Once they got there, it was hard to deny how awkward we were. There was so much tension between Regina and I, but we managed to fake it.

"y/n, are you wearing makeup on your neck?" Gretchen smirks "Oooo what are you trying to hide~"

"She is? Let me see!" Karen pushes Gretchen to see. Gretchen looked a little irritated.

"Uh- don't mind that." I say very flustered.

"Did someone give you a looove bite~ so who's the lucky guy~?" Gretchen leans in.

"Shut up. It's none of your business, Gretchen. Come back when you can get a guy to do that to you." Regina snapped.

The girls, including me, looked at her in shock. "What?" Regina asked as she looked away. Gretchen looked down a bit upset.

The rest of the night Gretchen was quiet. I mean, it was harsh but she managed to shut down the conversation, which is good.

It was about 7 and we all decided it was time to go home. As we were all walking out, Regina stopped me, making sure the other 3 were gone, and gave me a quick peck. "Sorry, this is the only time I can do this." She gives me another kiss, but for longer.

She pulls away and grabs my hand, and we walk up to meet the others.

"Sorry I forgot something" I chuckled as I very obviously lied, but they didn't seem to notice or care.

Regina drove us all home one by one. Dropping Cady and I off last.

"Thanks Regina." Cady and I said. We waved and walked in.

"That was fun. Heh-" I chuckle to Cady.

"Yeah I guess. Seriously though, who gave you a hickey?" Cady said with a serious tone.

"Uh-"

"C'mon. I promise I won't tell anyone." She fake smiles. Fake. Of course

"I'm not telling you dude. He doesn't want people to know yet."

"He?"

"Yes he."

"Mk." She storms into her room.

Months would go by, Regina and I would see each other almost everyday to "study." Regina was still technically dating Aaron, and Cady would get more and more vicious, and Gretchen would get more reserved and distant. Though I still made sure I hung out with her, she was sweet. 

WC:400