Mansion

About an hour of shopping later, we headed to Regina's house- mansion. W-what-?! Mansion?? We were on our way in but Gretchen stopped Cady and I "Make sure you get out her mom's boob job. They're hard as rocks!" She smiles and we head in.

There was a little girl, I assume Regina's little sister, dancing to uh- not very appropriate film.

"Hey hey hey~ How are my best girlfriendsss~?" Regina's assumed mom exclaimed, coming out of the kitchen.

"Hey Mrs. George. This is Cady and Y/n" Gretchen smirked.

"Hello sweethearts, welcome to our home" She opened her arms wide and gave us a big, rock hard hug. "Now there are no rules in this house, I'm not like a normal mom, I'm a cool mom" She winks. "Right, Regina?"

"Please stop talking." Regina replied with a forced smile. She was embarrassed.

We all headed into Regina's room. "Holy shit. Your room is huge-" I was amazed.

"Mhm. It was my parents', but I made them switch." She smiled.

Then the girls eventually found this book, the 'Burn Book,' as they call it.

"We would cut out photos from the yearbook and make comments..." Gretchen started.

They went through the pages, then Regina flipped to one page. "Janis Ian. Dyke." She giggles.

"Who's that?" Gretchen asked, pointing to Damian who also was in that picture with Janis.

"I think that's that kid, Damian." Karen replied.

Cady scoffed "Yeah he's almost too gayto function" She fakes an eye roll.

"That's funny. Put that in there." Regina suggested- no- demanded.

Cady's face was washed over with guilt. So was mine and I didn't even do anything. I elbowed her arm as if to ask 'why would you say that?'

We all kinda hung out for a few hours. Honestly though, my stomach was kind of uneasy, and I felt a little light-headed. I just decided to ignore it.

"y/n?" Regina interrupted my thoughts. "You alright? You don't look too hot- well... you know what I mean." She had a genuinely confused look on her face.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine." I obviously lied.

"You sure..?" She leaned in a bit closer, lowering her voice so the others couldn't hear. "Do you want me to drive you home or..?"

"No no I'm fine I swear." I realized I barely ate today. I didn't have lunch and I skipped on a pretzel while at the mall. "Plus I wouldn't want you to waste your gas just to take an extra trip." I force a smile.

"It's not a waste." There was a light tone of empathy. Regina George showing empathy? "If you aren't feeling well you don't have to stay..." She puts her hand on my thigh.

I sigh. "Okay. If you don't mind."

She smiled and stood up. "I'll be back. C'mon y/n"

We walked through her house, and off to her car. "Seriously, are you alright?" She got into her car.

"Yeah I just feel a little light-headed. I haven't eaten a lot so that's probably why." I also get in, buckling myself in.

"y/n, I worry about you, please eat something as soon as you get home."

I blush... a lot. "I- I- okay. I will." She really did care, or at least it seemed like it. "You're- you're uh- a great friend. I really appreciate you." I smiled, still blushing.

"N-no problem." One of her hands covered her mouth, and she turned her head away from me slightly. She still kept her eyes on the road though. I think she was trying to cover her smile.

The rest of the ride was quiet. I glanced over at her a few times, her face was so red and her hand was still covering her mouth.

Eventually though, we got to my house. We both walked out and she grabbed my shoulders.

"y/n?" Her face turned serious, "Uh- don't tell anyone uh... about what I said. You know the whole thing about- caring about you and stuff. Trust me I do it's just-" she sighs "I gotta keep this whole performance up. This 'queen bee' persona... or whatever."

"I get it. You can't let the school know you're an actual human being-" She gave me a hug, and quickly pulled back.

"S-sorry. Uh- also don't tell anyone about that." She smiles. I nod.

"I'll see you tomorrow..?" I ask

She nods, smiles, and walks to her car. She waves and drives off. I was blushing so hard it was crazy.

I head inside, going straight to the kitchen. I look through the pantry, and then the fridge. I just ended up eating (f/m) for dinner.

I text Regina a quick message:

y/n: I'm eating :)

Regina responded almost immediately:

Reggie: good. glad you listened hehe ;)

y/n: Taht was fast, are you already back with the others?

y/n: that* lol

Reggie: Mhm. It's sooo boring without you tho ;)

y/n: Haha i guess

Haha yeah- winky face again.. that's totally normal and something I shouldn't be overthinking.

I put my phone down and I just lay on my bed. I eventually go to sleep. I assumed that Cady got home later. 

WC:845