Sick Day

I woke up around 7 and I got dressed. I still felt like shit. Then at 7:30 sharp I heard honking. I smiled and ran downstairs.

"I thought you weren't going to school today?" Cady asked. Shit I forgot about her.

"I'm not." I snapped back.

"Then where are you going?"

"Regina's."

"What, you gonna get a quick 'tutoring' session in?"

"Cady, shut up. Shut the fuck up."

I walked out the door, Regina was standing there and I gave her a hug. "Are you ready to go?" She hugged me tighter.

I nodded and I hopped in her car, we drove off.

"How are you feeling?" Regina placed her hand on mine. Still looking towards the road.

"Yeah I uh- it's just- my stomach hurts. A lot." I hesitantly respond.

"Mk. We're almost there." she sighs and we pull into her driveway.

She opens the door to let me in, giving me a quick peck on the cheek as she closes the door. I follow her into the kitchen.

"Here's some medicine to ease your stomach." She looked so loving. She was beautiful.

"Thanks, Regina" I smile and take the pills.

"You hungry? Imma make you some breakfast" She smirked and turned over to look at me, leaning against the counter.

"are you sure- you don't have t-"

"Shh" She hushed me, placing her index finger on my lips. "Bacon? Pancakes? Just answer the question, hun"

"Okay okay. I'll have pancakes." I giggled as I lowered her hand so it's off my mouth. Her facial expression softened and she started cooking up breakfast.

"Here you go, hun." She slid the plate towards me, kissed the top of my head, and sat next to me. She also had a plate.

"Thank you so much" I smile softly and take a bite. Holy shit it was so good. "Holy shit Reg, I didn't know you were an amazing cook??"

She giggles a little. "I'm glad you like it." She placed her lips on mine softly and then she started eating. God I love her.

"Regina?" I started, taking a sip of water.

"Yes?" She placed her hand on my thigh.

"Uh so happens if people find out- you know.."

She sighs. "y/n, I really wanna be able to date you. To actually date you. I genuinely lo-" She pauses. "I really care about you, and I want to be with you. I'm just- scared. Scared of how people will react. I have no idea how my parents would react, same thing with people at school. It's just- there's a lot of pressure on me. Everyone expects me to be perfect..."

"R-Regina... I-" I place my hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry. I understand. You don't have to come out if you're not ready. I won't be offended."

"Th-thank you-" She leaned into me, resting her head on my shoulder.

We finished up breakfast and we sat on her couch in the living room. "Wanna watch a movie or something?" Regina asked.

"Yeah that could be fun." I smiled. "You can choose the movie."

"Mk I got the perfect movie to watch!" She said playfully as she turned on Varsity Blues. "It's my favorite movie" She was smiling sweetly. God she was just "So cute- fuck-"

"Awww you're the cute one here" Regina smirked, pecking me on the lips. I smiled and we watched the movie.

I truly did try to stay awake, but when Regina held me close, I fell asleep on her.

Apparently I was asleep for like, 2 hours. When I woke up, I was greeted with,

"Morning sleepy head. How was your little nap?" Regina seemed so loving at this moment.

My face was right on her lap, I slowly sat up. "Mhm- I'm sorry for falling asleep during the movie.."

"How are you feeling?" She caressed my cheek

"I actually feel a lot better. My stomach feels a lot better. Thanks to you." I smile.

"Good good." She kisses me for a moment before pulling back.

The rest of the day went as normal. We watched a few movies, ate lunch, and so on, so forth.

We were listening to the radio in her room, station 98.8 to be exact. One of her favorite songs came on, Overdrive by Katy Rose.

"Out of bed at the crack of noon~!" Regina sweetly sang. It made me blush. "Blare the music and have a swoon~ I can't stop thinkin' of your face~!"

Regina then looks at me expecting her to finish the lyrics.

"La la lee la lee loo lace~?" I unsurely sang.

She smiled and got up from her chair and walked over to the bed where I was "Oh c'mon! You can do better than that! I know you know the lyrics!" She grabbed my hands and pulled me up to my feet.

"Okay okay fine! Diamonds where there once were stars~"

"I'm sittin' in Jayne Mansfield's car!" She finished my lyrics. Then we both yelled out: "YEAH YEAH~! I'M INDEPENDENCE!" I looked over at Regina, she was rocking out, it was so cute. We both couldn't help but giggle.

"Y/n?" Regina looked over at me, her hands still on mine.

"Yes-?"

"I love you."

I felt my heart stop for a moment. "I love you too, Regina George."

She pulled me into a tight hug. I never wanted this moment to end. 

WC:880