Candy Canes

December rolled around which meant we had to start preparing for the talent show. Regina made my outfit, as well as Cady's.

"Soo Regina, are you gonna give out any candy canes?" Cady asked while we were in line to give out candy canes.

"I don't give them, I just get them" She smiles. She then looks at me. "Maybe I will. I dunno yet. Anyways see you later beotch" She blows a little kiss and walks away. She left me blushing a bit.

Cady paid for a few candy canes, writing notes, and sending them off.

"Did you send one to me~?" I joke around with her.

She chuckles. "Yeah right. You already take shit from me."

"Oh come on. I'm your sister~"

We walked through the halls, as she randomly asked,

"Do you still like Regina?"

"Uh... yeah...?" Somehow my mind went straight to our whole fling going on, I mean, there's no possible way she knows, right?

"Ugh. Of course. You always blush around her. She's been dating Aaron for so long it's genuinely pissing me off."

"Uh- a month isn't that long.."

She looks at me with a look of disgust. "Whatever. I guess you're fine with both of us not getting what we want. Or me at least."

Self centered little bitch. "Mhm. Yeah well- good luck getting him back. I guess." I walk off.

Even if Regina and Aaron 'broke up,' she wouldn't have given a shit if I got with Regina. She's a self centered whore.

During history, Damian came in, dressed as santa. "Candy cane grams!!"

He gave out some candy canes, jeez Glen Coco got four- anyways-

"Y/n and Caddie Heron... do we have a Y/n and Cady?" I raised my hand and I got 2. Cady got 1.

The two were both from... Regina..? One read:

Thanks for being such a great bestie :)

~Regina

The second one read:

Dear y/n, I just wanted to say thank you. For all you've done this year. I really appreciate you, n/n~

Love ya~ Regina. <3

I blush at the second one. But what on earth was the first one? It's obvious she didn't send that... I'll ask her about it later.

~~~AT REGINA'S HOUSE~~~

"Hey~" I give her a kiss as I walk through her doorway. We head into her room.

"Hey so uh- did you get me 2 candy canes..?"

"No I only got you the one... did you get 2?"

"Mhm." I handed her the first candy cane. She stops to read it, after a few seconds she says:

"Uh yeah. I didn't send that. I think someone's trying to mess with you or something."

"Hm. Strange."

WC:430

HAPPY MEAN GIRLS DAY