Mall

Eventually we got home, I flopped onto my bed, tired. Almost as it was on que, I got a message.

(###) ####-####: Heyy it's regina :)

y/n: Oh hii

Reggie: sooo what do you think of Northshore so far?

y/n: it's pretty fun ngl. I saw a literal bonfire outside the school lmao

Reggie: heh ikr. this school is fucking insane. just don't turn pyro on me and burn down the school ;)

y/n: haha I'll try not to.

Reggie: "try" she says~

y/n: mhm you read that right >:)

We texted a lot that night. About an hour later, Cady came in and called me to dinner.

y/n: hey sorry i gtg. gotta eat dinner lol

Reggie: aw mann well imma go to my nighttime routine. I'll prolly just talk to you tmr. remember wear pink.

y/n: how could I ever forget lol

Reggie: idk just wanted to remind you cutie ;)

As you can probably guess, I was screaming internally.

~~~TIMESKIP TO THE NEXT DAY~~~

The only pink thing I owned was this pink tank top. Ugh it's so tight. Anyways, following Gretchen's rules 'jeans and track pants only on Fridays,' I wear a black mini skirt. I throw on top a zip up black hoodie.

"Cady? We're supposed to wear pink" I say smirking

"I know. I'm just gonna borrow something from Damian." she replied frantically. Was she nervous?

"Well no offense to Damian, but I would assume his shirts to be uh-"

"Too big? I know. But it'll have to do."

"Mk."

~~~TIMESKIP TO LUNCH~~~

"y/n! Cady! Hi Hi Hi!!" I heard Karen from behind me, somehow running towards us in heels. She gave me a big hug, and then Cady. "C'mon let's go! I'm soooo hungry"

Eventually the other two showed up.

"Hey girls~" Regina then looks at me, she looked taken aback, she covered it up with a smile. "heh- looks like someone followed the rules word for word"

"Mhm!" I say, I can't help but smile. It was so contagious after all.

Regina got (big surprise) cheese fries. We went over to the table and we sat exactly where we did yesterday. The main plastics on one side while Cady was in the middle and I was to her right. across from Gretchen.

"Do you two have any plans tonight orrr~" Regina took a bite of her fries.

I quickly jumped onto the opportunity. "Oh yeah we're free. What did you wanna do-?"

"The mall. I wanna get you two some clothes"

"Are you sure-? You don't hav-"

"I want to," she said with a straight face. No smirk, no annoyance, no nothing.

"Okay, okay, jeez" Cady chimed in finally.

"Oh yeah- Regina? Just to let you know Jason is going out with... Taylor.. Waddell I believe." I could tell Gretchen was feeling left out.

Regina scoffs. "Of course he's going out with a slut like that. Ugh."

Honestly, talking shit was pretty easy, yes it's toxic or whatever but that's just what they do. That's just simply what the plastics talk about.

The bell rings, and just like yesterday, it was a blur. I went to find Cady, who was watching this guy during football practice. Oh yeah that's that Aaron guy she was talking about

"Get in losers, we're going shopping." Regina exclaimed.

I get excited seeing her again, I can't help but smile. Cady and I got in the back with Karen and we were off to the mall.

We entered the mall. All of us walked together, Somehow I ended up next to Regina. holy shit. Her outfit looked amazing, she had a black skirt and a white shirt with red lettering on it, with a pink cardigan on top. It fit her body so wel- uh it just looked good on her...

We go into some store, Gretchen immediately grabs my hand and runs over to some of the shirts and skirts. "Oh my god, this would look sooo fetch on you!" She holds up a simple cropped t-shirt. It was a dark reddish color.

"Oh thanks" I grab the shirt then processed what she said "w-wha? Fetch?"

"Heh you two are already running off without the rest of us." Regina came walking over with a forced smile. "And fetch is just some stupid thing she says, just ignore it."

Gretchen looks defeated and she doesn't reply.

Regina walked over to see the shirt Gretchen picked out. "Mmm~ Mhm. That'd look good on you. Go ahead, go try it on." She smirks and gestures me to the dressing room.

I get in, quickly throwing on the outfit Regina and Gretchen made me. I looked in the mirror. haha this is... very tight. The skirt was also shorter than I'm used to.

I walk out with my dark red, tight fitting shirt, with my black skirt.

"Oh. My. God. Y/n, you look so fetch!" Gretchen said excitedly. Regina just stared.

Eventually though she cleared her throat, "Yeah. It looks. Fine" She turned her head away from me.

"Do you think I should get it?" I ask.

Everyone nods their heads. Regina stood up and looked me up and down. "Yeah. I'll buy it for you. Like I said earlier~." Regina... was blushing..?

"Thanks, Regina" I smile. "Is there something I can do for you..? In return?"

A small smirk comes across her face "No. For now~" She jokes. Or at least I assume so.

She paid for the outfit and we walked to a few more stores. She also got some stuff for Cady too. 

WC:898