Costume Shopping

~~~AT LUNCH~~~

"Hey so~" Regina placed her hand on top of mine "You know that kid, Chris? He's having a halloween party next friday at his house, are you gonna come~?"

There was no one else at the table yet, the other 3 were over in the lunch line.

"Oh yeah I remember someone saying something about that uh- I don't even have a costume yet..."

"Oh well Karen can take you shopping. Don't worry she's good at picking out costumes~" She bites her lip.

"Good, because I have no clue what to be" I chuckle a bit.

"I have a few ideas for me. I'll probably just be some animal~"

"Oooo~ that could be cool" I smile "I don't know, I guess I'll just see what's at the costume store."

"Mhm~"

~~~

On the Thursday before the party, Karen takes me shopping.

"Hmmm y/n, does anything catch your eye? I mean there's a cop costume... Oo Oo Oo! Orrr you can be a prisoner!" She grabs the two costumes. They were slutty. Of course.

"Hm well.. That's not really... me? If that makes sense?" I responded, trying to sound polite because Karen was a sweetheart.

"Hmm well Me, Gretchen, Regina, and I are all gonna be animals... soo what's your favorite animal?"

"f/a?"

"Alright! You are gonna be a f/a!"

She looks around and finds the costume, holding it up. "Here it is!" She sounds excited. It was super tight fitting.

"Alright Karen, I'll try it on" I smile slightly. I rushed into the changing room and came out after a few minutes. The costume highlighted my curves, butt, and jugs.

"O. M. G. You look great!" She giggles and looks even closer at the costume. "How do you like it???"

"Actually... I do like it. It's nice." I smile. It honestly looked like a playboy bunny costume, but of course a f/a version of it.

"Cool, cool, cool! Let's get it!" She pushed me into the dressing room so I could change out of it.

I pay for my costume and we head out.

"Thank you so much, Karen! I don't know what I would've done without you!" I give a genuine look of gratitude.

"Awww y/n!" She gives me a hug "Anytime! You know, halloween is that one day where you can like, disguise yourself, like, who's not you, but is still hot. Like I can be different from boring ol Karen and be whatever I'd like!"

I nod "Ah I see. Makes sense. Well I'll see you tomorrow at the party? I'll meet you at your house?"

She nods and we part ways. Karen genuinely is sweet. I don't know how people can hate her. 

WC:438