Halloween Party

~🎃HALLOWEEN PARTY TIME🎃~

I hurry over to Karen's house and I quickly get changed, doing my makeup and hair in the bathroom. Once I was ready, I just chilled on her couch as we waited for Gretchen. We heard a knock on the door and Karen ran over to answer it.

She opens it showing off her costume, speaking of, Gretchen was dressed up as a cat.

"What are you?" Gretchen asked

"I'm a mouse." Karen points to her 'mouse' ears. "duh."

We all walked to the party. Honestly this costume wasn't as bad as I originally thought, though it's nothing like what I'm used to. I'm usually something scary, but I am plastic now after all.

As soon as we walked in, music blasted out loud, with a bunch of people around. Every girl was dressed like a slut, so maybe it was for the better I was too. The three of us go to a corner and talk.

"Uh- do you know when Regina's gonna get here..?" I ask

"Oh I don't know, y/n. I'll keep an eye out though if you'd like." Gretchen responded as Karen nodded. There was a part of me that felt bad for Gretchen. I mean, you could tell how insecure she was, and since Regina and I got closer, she probably was a bit jealous.

Cady walks in, she was in this half goofy half scary zombie bride costume.

"Hey" she smiles and waves while coming towards us.

Karen literally jumped, "why are you dressed so scary??"

"It's halloween..?"

Karen started to go on and on about this 'Seth' guy... yeah- apparently he was her cousin... gross.

"Hey-!" A deep voice exclaimed behind Cady. It was that Aaron Samuels' guy. I've never actually met him before.

"And you are a zombie bride!"

"An ex-wife," Cady said with air quotes.

"Oh and you must be y/n, Cady's sister? It's nice to meet you" He extends his hand out to shake, and I do so.

"Nice to meet you too." I smile. I was still looking for Regina.

"Do you want something to drink?" He asked Cady and I think she nodded. I'm not sure, I was still looking around.

As Aaron went off to get a drink, Regina stopped him, there she was- oh fuck she's dressed as a bunny. Fuck fuck she's so pretty. Her makeup, her costume, augh it's so pretty.

She was talking to Aaron. They looked over at Cady a few times. Regina was seemingly doing what Cady asked her to. She truly was a great friend to Ca-

She kissed him. She pulled him in and kissed him. He pulled back and he appeared to argue with her. Then they kissed again, for longer.

Cady and I stand there in horror. Then Cady just walks out, crying. I couldn't move. I looked away, my face clearly drenched in horror. Why would she do that? SHE broke up with HIM. SHE promised Cady that she'd... it's pointless. I get it now. I get why Janis hated her.

I faked a smile and turned to Gretchen and Karen. "Uh- so what do you wanna do now?" I ask, trying to distract myself.

"Honestly I don't know. Jason's here and it's like, soo awkward. I'm pretty sure that there's alcohol. Do you just wanna drink and hang out?" Gretchen suggested.

"Uh- okay. sounds good." I go grab 3 beers and we sit on the floor just talking. I took a sip, the beer was gross. Quite frankly I didn't care though. I just needed to get my mind off Regina.

I would glance over at Regina every so often. She was still with Aaron.

"Uh- Karen?" I ask.

"Yeah y/n?"

"Uh- I know this is out of nowhere, but can I sleep over at your house? It's not far away. And like, I don't wanna walk all the way to my house at night... wearing this.."

"Oh yeah ofc!!! Gretchen, do you wanna come?" She sounded excited.

"Yeah sure." she replied while standing up. "C'mon girls let's go."

I quickly walked out of there. I had to walk past Regina and I was not mentally ready to talk to her.

Karen's house was only a block away, so it only took us like, 2 minutes to get there. When inside, we went to Karen's room and I pulled out my phone and I texted Cady.

y/n: hey. r u alright?

ginger: as good as I can be. I'm with Janis and Damian rn, where are you?

y/n: Karen's house. Gretchen's here too.

ginger: ah. How much later did you leave after the whole.. yk.

y/n: I was stuck with Gretchen and Karen, so I couldn't leave. We had alcohol and left lol

ginger: oh damn. I can't believe Regina would do this

y/n: Yeah. I cant imagine what you're going through.

ginger: Me? What about you? Your crush who basically has been hinting towards you for months, just kissed her ex.

y/n: ik, but I'm not really mad yk.

Honestly I wasn't mad. Just upset. Who wouldn't be if your crush turned out to like someone else?

y/n: honestly I'm gonna keep hanging out with them. I still like them and stuff

ginger: hm. k.

"Karen?" I ask, purposely when Gretchen left the room. "Can I tell you something..?"

"Yeah y/n?" Karen was half asleep. It was pretty late and I couldn't sleep.

"I uh- I think I like Regina. That's why I was kinda off tonight.. you know, after she kissed Aaron."

"Omg, really?? I'm so sorry I never noticed!" She sat up in her bed "I'm sorry about Aaron..."

"No it's alright. I just thought I'd let you know. Just... please don't tell Gretchen or Regina.. okay..?" I shyly request.

She nods and she lays back down. "I'm tired. Imma go to bed. Good night, y/n.."

"Good night." I also lay back in my sleeping bag, I attempted to go to bed, but my mind was racing. Then I got a text.

Reggie: Heyy I didn't rlly see u at the party

y/n: uh yeah. G, K, and I were just hanging out in a corner drinking.

Reggie: Mm alr

y/n: yeah we left early. the party was kinda boring.

Reggie: Oh sorry to hear that. I would've hung out with you guys more, but I was with Aaron hehe :)

y/n: i saw.

I put my phone down and I attempted to fall asleep. After about an hour I finally got to sleep. It was like, 3 in the morning. Thank god I didn't have school in the morning.