Crushes

~~~TIMESKIP TO THE MORNING~~~

"y/n? y/n! Wake up!"

Cady was screaming at me as I slowly woke up. "I'm awake, I'm awake, god."

She threw the shopping bag from last night, the one with my outfit, and said "Regina wanted you to wear this today."

I rub my eyes. "Oh uh- alright then." I grab the bag and I change as fast as I can. I went into the bathroom to style my hair a bit, and get ready to head out.

"Sooo Regina found out about... Aaron and uh- you know." Cady started.

"Gretchen?"

"Yep. Anyways. She was totally chill about it though and she said she would talk to him for me."

"That's cool. Good for you, Cady." My voice had a tone of Jealousy. I mean, Cady might get to be with her crush but I won't...

I think I can pretty much admit that I have a crush on her. Cady knew from day one.

There's no way Regina's a lesbian- or gay in any way. Yet again she did say she cares for me. Annnnd she called me cute that one time. Who knows though, I'm not used to 'girl world' so this is probably just normal girl behavior. Right..?

Months went by. It's October now and throughout the past 2 months, Cady was talking to Aaron more, and we got closer to the plastics. We adjusted more to their style and how they talked. The good thing about this was that Regina and I got much closer. We'd talk more often, if anything she was the one I was closest to in the group.

Another thing about Regina is that her whole 'I care for you' thing would show every once in a while. For example, if she was pissed off for whatever reason, her facial expression and attitude would soften when I talked to her.

"She likes you." Cady said to me one day at home.

I internally panic "Ha- uh- who..?"

"You know who, don't play dumb." She smirks. "She's less hostile towards you in case you haven't noticed."

"That doesn't mean she likes me though..."

"Mhm yeah sure~"

I scoff "Shut up." 

WC:353