The Morning After

Last night was amazing. I woke up, feeling Regina's body around me. She was the big spoon. I didn't move, instead, I thought about what happened last night.

I thought about what she said. "Augh- I love you so much~"

About ten minutes later, Regina woke up and kissed the back of my head. "Good morning, hun~"

"Good morning" I responded as Regina tightened her arms around me.

"You hungry? I'll make you breakfast." Regina yawns as she stretches. I nodded and she got up out of bed. She put pants on, and she headed downstairs. About 5 minutes after I followed her down.

I was greeted by the sight of waffles with fruit and syrup on top.

"Thank you so much, Regina." I gave her a quick peck on the cheek and I dug in. Regina also started eating.

~~~ON MONDAY AT SCHOOL~~~

News spread quickly. As soon as we got to school on Monday we heard whispers and a lot of talking. It was about Regina and I obviously. The fact that Cady went off and told everyone was bitchy, but it doesn't matter now. Regina gave me a kiss on the lips. At school. Everyone saw. But it didn't matter. She wanted people to know.

It's crazy, you'd think the school would go balls to the wall insane over this, but they were really chill about it. In fact, they were.. accepting? It's odd. I mean, we were still plastics after all. Regina was still the queen bee. So it's not like people would automatically start treating her like shit.

Jason and the rest of the stupid football team seemed to like it. You know boys, they have fetishes about girl on girl shit. It's kinda weird, but it's whatever.

I saw Janis and Damian today. I haven't talked to them in a little while so it was nice to catch up.

"Well color me shocked, Y/n, you managed to pull the queen bee!" Damian high fived me. Janis nodded in approvial.

"Gotta say, it's ironic. Regina was the one calling me the lesbian." Janis giggled.

"Yeah- you know considering what you told me about the whole 8th grade situation, I was afraid to tell her I liked girls in the first place." I smiled.

"Well my dear friend, I'm starting to think you made her gay." Damian teased. Though he had a point.

"Hmmm you do have a point." I laughed a little. "Or maybe she was a repressed homosexual that took out her feelings on Janis." I giggled

The first bell rang. "Oop- that's the bell. I'll see you later- it was nice catching up!" I waved and walked away.

WC:450