Mall Date

I didn't even bother going home. I honestly just wanted to spend time with Regina. God it felt so good to finally say I loved her. I mean, it's true. We've been dating since early November, right after the halloween party.

"Hey n/n, wanna go to the mall?" Regina asked excitedly. "If you're up to it of course"

"Of course! C'mon Reggie" I immediately got my shoes on.

"Woah woah woah I gotta get my makeup on." Regina smirked and went into the bathroom.

"Oh c'mon you don't need it. You're beautiful without makeup."

"God you're so corny" Regina smirked.

"I know." I smirked back. Giving a smug look.

About 5 minutes later, she came out, her makeup looked so natural. It's honestly so pretty. "C'mon loser. I thought you wanted to go to the mall"

I snapped out my trance. "Right. Let's go"

We drove to the mall. She grabbed my hand and we rushed in. It was very sparse. There was barely anyone in the mall.

We passed this store called '1 3 5' and she looked through the window. "Look, that's the dress I wanna get for Spring Fling!" She pointed to a beautiful off the shoulder pink dress.

"Do you have it on hold?" I ask "It's really pretty"

"I know right! And yeah. Of course."

We continued walking around. Then I saw a familiar ginger haired girl out of the corner of my eye along with a brunette and a blonde.

"Regina! Y/n!" Karen exclaimed, running up and hugging us.

I hadn't talked to Cady since this morning when I told her to fuck off.

"Where have you two been all day? You weren't at school at all-" Gretchen starts then getting cut off by Regina.

"We skipped today. Y/n was sick, and since I am extremely nice I offered to take care of her."

"Awwwww" All three girls said in unison.

"I think you two are cute together." Cady smirks. Gretchen and Karen nodding in agreement.

"You told Karen??" I looked over at Cady and Gretchen.

Karen did know I liked her, but she didn't know about the fling we were having. Fuck. We're screwed. Gretchen was sweet, but she couldn't keep her mouth shut. And Cady, god I don't even know about Cady anymore. My own sister has been acting like a bitch to me over some boy she had a crush on.

"I know we are" Regina interrupted my thoughts and kissed me on the lips. That was the first time she kissed me in public. In the mall of all places. One step below school.

Karen then said "awwww! Well~ since you two are on a little date, we'll get going! See like-" *she gets closer to me and says the next part in a hushed voice "I'm like- being such a good wing woman for you rn- like- you should be thanking me-"

"Thanks Karen" *I smiled at her and they walked away.

"Wingwoman huh?" Regina smirked.

"Oh hush she's a sweetheart!" I nudged her.

"I want to be with you. Publicly. I want people to know I'm with you." She looked over at me softly.

"Are you sure?"

"More than sure, hun. I love you. I want people to know I love you."

I smiled- I was lovestruck. People make it sound like you never feel this way in a highschool relationship, but I did. I love her.

We then went to the arcade they added to the mall recently. We paid for token and we were off.

She rushed off "C'mon, N/n! Let's play DDR!"

I rushed over to her, she was already at the machine. "ddr? Is that... that one dance game?"

"Yeah you big dummy. C'mon!" She puts the tokens in and the game starts. We played a few songs and god, I was so bad at this game. Once we were done, Regina decided to put salt on the wound "Lemme guess, you're not much of a dancer, huh?" She teased.

"Oh shut up!." I pushed her playfully. Regina smirks.

We played a few games, ranked up some tickets, and we went to the prize counter. I saw these two teddy bears, they were connected by a heart. "Reginaaaa look!"

She immediately responded "Yes!"

We got the little stuffed bears. We've already been in the mall for 3 hours. Jeez.

We headed back to Regina's house.

"Hey mom, can Y/n sleepover?" Regina said as she walked through the door.

"Yeah of course. Hey, does your little 'friend' want to join us for dinner?" Ms George responded.

She totally said 'friend' weird.

I looked over at her mom and nodded.

Soon enough, dinner was ready. Regina and I headed down and we both took a seat. Mr. George handed us our plates, spaghetti! Yes! "Thank you, sir." "Thanks, dad" Regina and I said at the same time.

Regina's parents were really welcoming. I never got a chance to talk to them, since whenever the plastics were around, Regina dismissed them, her mom specifically.

Kylie wasn't there though. I figured she was out at a friend's house or something.

Regina's father was really nice too, We somehow got talking about UFC fighting and other sports. I tried making the best first impression I could. This was Regina's parents after all.

Once we finished our meals, I thanked the George's. I shook Mr. George's hand and I gave Ms. George a hug, a bone crushing hug.

As Regina was walking up the stairs, Ms. George whispered to me, "You're perfect for her." She winked and gestured to me upstairs.

"Thank you Ms. George."

"You're welcome, Y/n."

I headed upstairs into her room and closed the door behind me. I then sat next to Regina on her bed. She leaned her head on my shoulder.

"You were great down there. I think they really like you." She buried her face in my neck.

"Thank you. I wanted to make a good impression. I think they know about us."

"Ya think? You heard the way she said 'friend.'" She teased.

"I know. They seem to accept it. So I'll take that as a win." I responded softly.

"I love you so much, n/n."

"I love you too, Regina."

We cuddled up and tried to figure out a movie to watch.

"Ooo I heard this one is good, I think the sequel is coming out next year or something." I say pulling out a cd.

"'The Ring?' isn't that a horror movie or something." Regina sounded unsure about watching the movie.

"Yeah. I heard it wasn't that scary. More psychological." I reassured her.

"Okay okay. Either way I'm not a pussy!"

We cuddled up next to each other and we watched the movie. She held on tight to me during the beginning scene and the last scene, those honestly were the scariest scenes.

"You're right. It wasn't that bad." Regina grabbed the remote and turned the tv off.

"Wanna just go to bed? It's pretty late." I suggested.

"Actually...~" Regina responded, climbing on top of me. "I was thinking of trying something new. If you are up to it of course~"

I looked up at her and I blushed, then I nodded slowly. 

WC:1180