Death in the Tower- Bucky

"So who was killed and how?" you ask as Tony flips through the report.

"Two agents, it was a murder suicide" he mutters and you frown.

"What?" you ask and swipe the report from him.

Agent Nara had shot and killed Agent Daniels before turning the gun on herself. The cameras had picked them up arguing in a little used corridor before she draws the gun and fires. One shot to the heart before blowing her own head off.

"Hey!" you yelp when Tony snatches the report back and glares at you.

"Did they even know each other? I don't think I ever saw those two speak" you mutter and Tony shrugs.

"Looks like a lovers quarrel" he closes the report and sits back.

"A lovers quarrel between two people who didn't even know each other?" you shake your head.

"The footage shows her kissing him before she shoots" Tony hands you back the report.

You flip through again, still frowning at the information there. The gun was weird, she had used an old Colt 38 special. But shield didn't use guns like that, unless she bought it in herself.

"Where's the gun?" you ask and Tony frowns.

"What?" he looks confused.

"The gun she used, where is it?" there's no note of the gun being found with the bodies.

"It wasn't found" he tells you.

"Tony, none of this makes sense. She used an old gun to kill him and her and then its no where to be found. Did someone go near the bodies? Was it taken before the investigation?" where the hell was the gun?

"There's nothing on the cameras, it just wasn't there" you both stand up.

"Why don't you get Buckeroo and look onto this" your eyes dart to Tony.

"I'd rather do it alone" you get up and take the file with you.

"He's helping whether you like it or not cupcake" you sigh at Tony's words and head out the door.

You go straight for the camera room, bringing up the footage of the agents arguing in the corridor. Tony was right, it did look like a lovers quarrel. And when Nara kissed Daniels he looked so in love before the gun was drawn on him. But the really weird part was when they were both down and bleeding out, something moved. But y/n couldn't tell what. It was like the image blurred and the nothing.

"Hey y/n, Tony said you needed my help" Bucky sits beside you.

"Well I said I could do it alone but he insisted" you scrunch up your nose and rewind the shot.

"So in other words he forced you to work with me. It's okay doll, I get it" he smiles sadly.

You sigh, it wasn't that you didn't like Bucky. Quite the opposite, he made you nervous as hell and you couldn't stop blushing if he touched you.

"No, I just didn't think this would interest you" you start the footage again for him to watch.

He leans forward and watches the argument, the kiss, the gun being drawn and the shots being fired.

"What was that?" he asks at the blur.

"You saw it too?" you ask and he nods.

"Looks like...." he mutters but doesn't finish.

"People.. right?" you ask.

"Yeah, sort of. But strange" he says and you nod.

"Bucky, it looks like a fucking ghost" you mutter and re-watch again.