♡ Wolfing Out- Steve

You wrap Steve's arm in a bandage, there was blood everywhere and the holes in his arm weren't slowing down. He hisses as you pull it tight and keep wrapping.

"What the hell did this?" you ask as you wipe more blood away.

"Dunno, didn't see. But it bit hard" he flops back and wipes sweat from his head.

The team had been at a hidden hydra base, there had been nobody around, at least there had been no people around. Steve said there were things in cages, most of them dead. But whatever had bitten him was alive and well and angry apparently. Nat had downloaded all the data and you would have to go through it and find out what it was.

When you look at Steve he's sweating, you frown. He didn't look good and you knew his healing didn't make him warm up so whatever got its teeth in him, was causing a systemic reaction. You could actually see his muscles quake from it.

"Here" you hand him some water and he downs it in one go.

He pulls his helmet off and unzips the top half of his suit. His under armour was soaked through and he was groaning quietly. When you feel his forehead, you gasp at the heat he is radiating. He was always hot but this was ridiculous. You had to get him back to the med bay and start some broad-spectrum antibiotics immediately.

When you pull your hand away and look at him, he's looking at you. His pupils are huge and his nostrils are flaring. You watch as he takes a deep breath of air from your direction.

"You smell ready" he groans out.

"What?" his eyes close and he sinks back in his seat.

"Y/n, we're nearly home" Nat calls back and you nod.

The jet lands and you help Steve up, he groans and steps heavily with you. When you get him to medical, he strips off the rest of his uniform and lays on the bed. You swallow hard at the sight of Steve Rogers in only a pair of black boxer. His skin was gleaming with sweat and his hair was plastered to his head. With eyes closed, he breaths hard.

"Steve, can you hear me?" he nods, keeping his eyes closed.

You draw some blood and order ice packs, just incase. You hand over his sample for analysis and head for your room to change. God you hoped it wasn't rabies or something worse. His immune system was excellent due to the serum but you were betting he hadn't had to fight off certain infections before. You head back to find him asleep. It's only you and him in the med bay now, it's quiet and you have a fan blowing to help him. The curtain around him flutters as you look through the files Nat hod gotten.

Hydra loved their experiments, christ there was some weird stuff here. Everything from super soldier babies to fish people. You look down the microscope at the DNA structure, trying to find a match with hydras files. You freeze when you hear what sounds like bare feet on the floor.
You head for Steve's bed and pull the curtain back.

"Steve?" where the hell is he.

Suddenly you're grabbed from behind, a face pushes into your neck and sniffs at you. Big hands hold you still as the sniffing continues.

"Mm you smell amazing" Steve whispers in your ear, making you shudder.

"Steve, you need to get back in bed. You're very sick" he turns you in his arms.

You gasp when you see his beautiful blue eyes flicker to a red colour. He rubs his cheek against yours and growls lowly, he smells musky and his heat makes you tingle. You shriek when something sharp scrapes up your back. Steve pulls back and his eyes turn back to blue. You feel at your back and when you see your hand it has blood on it.