♡ Hidden Seduction 4 - Bucky

Bucky's eyes open, he groans and rubs at his head. His hair feels damp and his body ached.

"Oh thank god" Steve huffs and sits beside him.

"What the hell happened?" he groans again and Steve hands him some water.

"The succubus had you in a comatose state, locked in sleep" he watches as Bucky coughs up the water.

"You know?" his eyes are wide as Steve nods.

"Y/n told me. She was upset and worried and we came to check on you and we couldn't wake you up. We had to get Stephen here" he takes the glass from Bucky.

"Where is y/n. I had a dream....." he mutters and looks at Steve's worried face.

"Shes gone. Thelnessa made her go, for you" Steve says quietly.

"Why didn't you stop her" Bucky growls and gets up.

"Bucky we didn't know, not until Thelnessa spoke through you. She said she has her and you have to go to her if we want y/n back" Steve had grabbed his arm to stop him running out the door naked.

"Go shower and change. We're making a plan" Steve leaves him to clean up.

"So what can we do? I mean this is magic, can Wanda help?" Nat asks.

"I don't know, she's not from earth but neither are my powers" Wanda says.

"We would have to be careful using magic, any spells she has cast could be disrupted and not in a good way" Stephen tells them.

"Bucky's awake and cleaning up. So where are we at?" Steve asks and sits down.

"Apparently we can't use Wanda's magic, so that leaves good old fashioned ass kicking" Nat grins.

"But I have to go to her" Bucky says as he walks in.

"Yes I think you will still have to go" Stephen tells him.

"Okay, so I gear up and kill this bitch" he starts for the door.

"You won't be able to kill her, she has control of you now. As soon as you're in her proximity her magic will take over you and you'll have no choice but to do as she says" Stephen flips through his book.

"So everyone comes to, they kick her ass while I stand around" Bucky rolls his eyes.

"Not necessarily, I may be able to cast some counter spells on you" Stephen mumbles.

"You said we couldn't use magic" Nat frowns.

"We can't use magic on her without some explosive consequences yes, but on him. I may have something we can use" Stephen gets up and stand beside Bucky.

He leans in and whispers in his ear, Bucky flushes but nods. Stephen steps back and starts to chant quietly. A blue spark appears and sinks into Bucky's forehead.

"You're positive?" he asks Bucky.

"With everything I have" his voice is determined.

"Good, this won't work if you don't" he nods.

"What did you just do?" asks Steve.

"Hopefully something that will stop Thelnessa taking his mind completely" Stephen smiles.

"So can we gear up and go now" Bucky huffs impatiently.

"Do you have a sword?" everyone turns to look at Stephen.

"Its the quickest way to kill her, chopping her head off" he shrugs.

"Uh, I may have a sword laying about" Tony heads off to look.