♡ Catch and Release- Steve/Bucky

"Put scream on, I love that movie" you tell Steve as he flips through the channels.

"Again? We watched it last Halloween" he sighs and puts it on.

"Its a good movie, makes me all...." you shudder and wink at him.

Bucky chuckles and nudges Steve, who rolls his eyes. He grunts when you roll into them both, flopping over their legs and getting comfortable.

"Comfy?" Bucky asks and nips your ass.

"Ow, yes. Stop pinching me" you roll on your back and turn to the TV.

Steve's hand is over your stomach and Bucky holds a leg. Both men have an inability to hold still, they have to be touching something or stroking at someone. You never minded it though, it was soothing when Steve rubbed your stomach, even when his hands wandered higher. Or Bucky, right now, was moving his fingers to your inner thigh.

They loved to wind you and each other up. Bucky and Steve had been a thing since Steve got Bucky back. It was no secret that they loved each other, it was also no secret that they dated women as well. You had been part of their...games in the past. It was always hot and dominating, both men were strong doms. They liked to torment their victims and you loved to give into them.

"Oh, I love this bit" you watch the starting sequence as the ghost face killer chases his first victim.

"You like seeing the killer get the girl?" Asks Steve with raised brows.

"No" you chuckle.

"The chase scene does it for me. Not the murder at the end. It's the thrill of the chase, being stalked, hunted down and caught" you wink at him and he snorts.

"It's intriguing to say the least" Steve's hand smooths over your stomach and breast, giving it a squeeze before moving back down.

"I bet we could do something like that" Bucky says quietly.

"What? In the woods around here?" you ask and he shakes his head.

"No, in here. Everybody is at that Halloween fancy dress party, it's just us. All alone. In this big place" he winks, his hand now pushing between your legs.

"He's right. Of course we would need rules. And costumes" both his hands run over your body now, making you moan.

"What kind of rules?" you ask, purring as both men pet you.

"A safe word, something we wouldn't say" Steve whispers in your ear.

"Pineapple" Bucky grins when you laugh.

"Okay, so we have a safe word. What else?" you gasp when Bucky's thumb runs over the seam of your pants, right against your clit.

"We are chasing you and not together. We'll give you a head start and come after you, you can use your powers and we won't help each other" Steve smirks as your eyelids flutter.

"You also won't be able to tell who's caught you, because we'll wear masks" Steve adds.

"And a time limit. If we catch you, we get ten minutes with you. Catch and release and the hunt starts again. And, if you can figure out who we are, we're out" Bucky all but growls at you.

"Oh shit" you moan, you had heard the rules but you weren't sure they had sunk in. Bucky was too good at playing with your clit.

"Let's go" Steve lifts you off and they both stand up.

"Stark has costumes in the spare room. You've got until we change and then we come after you" Bucky's hands wraps around your neck, he kisses you hard and walks off.