♡ Hidden Seduction 2 - Bucky

You crawl into bed beside Bucky, snuggling under his arm and getting comfortable. He sighs when you rest your head on his chest, his fingers trail through your hair.

"Thank you for doing this y/n" he says quietly.

"Don't worry about it" you wrap your arm over his waist and yawn.

"No, I mean it. Other than Steve, you're the only other person who does so much for me. The team tries and I'm grateful for that but you and Steve are always there" he kisses the top of your head sweetly.

"That's because you're worth it" you squeeze him and he chuckles.

"Try and get some sleep, I'll be here if you need me. I promise" he kisses your head again and closes his eyes.

You listen for a while, waiting for his breathing to settle. He snores quietly and you smile, hopefully this worked. You could see it taking it's toll on him. The shadows under his eyes were getting darker and he almost looked afraid to sleep. You didn't blame him, his nightmares were one thing, a horrible reminder of the life he had been forced to live. But he knew with the help of his therapist and his friends that everything he had done had not been his fault. But this, this new invasion of his head was unsettling him. A sex demon who would suck the life out of him because she would get bored of her victim eventually, that was twisting him up inside. Bucky groans loudly, you look up at his face. His eyes flicker behind their lids, his lips part and he pants lightly. His arm around you squeezes tightly and you groan as your ribs ache in protest. When his legs kick you look down, your eyes widen at the sight of his huge hard on causing a tent in his blankets. If his cock was the reason the demon wanted him, you couldn't blame her. It was huge, eye wateringly so. Bucky groans again, you drag your eyes away from his impressive dick and look at his face. He's chewing his lip hard. Time to wake him up.

"Bucky" you shake him gently but he doesn't stir.

"Bucky, wake up" he groans and his hands twitch.

"BUCKY!" you yell and he jumps awake.

"It's okay, you're okay" you rub his arm, his eyes are wild.

His eyes focus on you, you squeak when he grabs your face and pulls you into the hottest kiss of your life. His moan is filthy as he tongues at your mouth, his fingers tangle in your hair and he pushes you onto your back. His body is hot and heavy, his hand wraps around your chin as he moves down your neck. He sucks and bites at your tender flesh, sending tingles down your spine. You jump when a ripping sound hits you, then cool air is on your chest. He had ripped open the front of your t-shirt, his lips kissing across the top of your breasts.

"Bucky" you gasp when he nips at the skin.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry" he pulls back gasping.

His eyes search your face wildly, his breath is short and his eyes are full of lust. His hand smooths your hair back gently and slowly he leans back into kiss you. His lips now soft and pliant against yours. You moan and grip onto his back, nails digging in.

"BUCKY!" A yell at his door has you both jumping apart.

Bucky gets up and adjusts his cock in his sleep pants before looking at your chest pointedly, you pull your torn shirt together and you nod at him. He opens the door, you can see Steve over his shoulder looking worried.

"Are you okay? Friday said your heart rate was through the roof" Steve sounds panicky.

"I'm fine, bad dream. Y/n is here helping me already" he explains and Steve nods.

"Hi y/n" Steve waves and looks back at Bucky.

"Well you're in good hands. I'll let you get back to sleep" he nods at you both and heads off.