Hidden Seduction 3 - Bucky

You left Bucky asleep on the bed, creeping out after dressing in one of his tshirts and your shorts. You crash in the lounge and hold your head, it was still early and you were tired from staying away to make sure he was okay after what had happened. You were still confused by that, how had that thing made an appearance and right in the middle of mind blowing sex with Bucky?

Checking your watch, it's far to early to call Stephen for this, but as soon as the time was decent you would call. You desperately needed his help with this now.

"Hey, what are you doing up?" Steve sits beside you taking your hand.

"I stayed awake to watch Bucky. Something happened after you left" you say quietly.

"Should I be worried?" he asks.

"Yes. There's something after him Steve. A succubus wants him and we don't know why" you watch his eyes flare wide at your words.

"A succubus, like a sex demon you mean?" he asks and you nod.

"It's why he's been less than pleasant lately, he hasn't been sleeping because of the dreams of her" you sigh and lean back.

"We've been to see Dr Strange, he has a spell to call her but it's going to take a week" you shake your head.

"And just now, we, we were. She managed to invade his mind while awake and that scares me" you look at Steve who is frowning.

"Why didn't he tell me any of this?" he sits up straight now.

"It's Bucky, he's not exactly an open book Steve. He was probably embarrassed about it" you get up, you had to go check on him.

Steve follows and stands in the doorway as you lean over Bucky's sleeping form. He had a crease between his brows, and sweat was forming on his skin. You look at Steve, who hurried over and frowns at the sight of his friend looking ill.

"Call Stephen now, I'll wake him up" he sits on the bed and shakes Bucky's arm but he doesn't stir.

You grab your phone and dial quickly, Wong picks up sounding disgruntled and mean. You watch as Steve still can't get Bucky to wake up.

"Wong, I need Stephen now. Bucky isn't waking up. No it can't wait. NOW WONG!" you hang up and and feel Bucky's cheek.

He was burning up and groaning. What is happening to him? His lips were moving, a whispering breath leaving his lips. You and Steve both turn when the room lights up with a golden portal and Stephen steps through with the book of demons.

"Stephen, what's happening to him?" you ask worriedly.

He drops the book on the bed and flips through the pages until Thelnessa's image is shown. He frowns as he reads and flips the page.

"She has him stuck in a dream. What was he doing before this happened?" he asks and both men look at you.

"I did as you said and stayed with him, he started to moan so I woke him up. And he, uh, he kissed me" you face flushes and Steve grins. But Stephen looks concerned.

"Did you two do anything else?" he asks.

"Yes, we, we started to, um" you face is crimson now.

"You had sex?" he sighs.

"We were but he freaked out and pretty much threw himself across the room. He said he saw her, he saw her in me" your eyes are wide.

"You gave her power to do this y/n. When you woke him up you shouldn't have done anything. She was still there, waiting for that opportunity to take him" he growls.