Hidden Seduction - Bucky

Bucky groans, it had been the same thing for the last week, dreams of a woman. She had vivid red hair and lips to match, her green eyes were almost poisonous looking and the look on her face screamed sex. He could smell her skin, taste her perfume in the air and when she touched him, it drove him crazy. He had woken up a sweating, panting mess from it. His heart had hammered in his chest, the lust that the dream had built up was haunting him and his cock was so hard it was painful. He scrubs his face and gets out of the bed, heading for the bathroom to put cool water on his cheeks. With a shake of his head he leaves his room and heads for the kitchen.

"Hey, you look awful" you say when Bucky walks in.

"Thanks" he mutters dryly.

"Sorry. I just meant that you have shadows under your eyes" you say quietly.

"Weird dreams" he sips a glass of water and sits beside you.

"Nightmares?" you ask.

"Not the usual ones. This is one is strange" he sighs and sits back.

You push some strands of hair of his face, he leans into your hand and closes his eyes. Bucky didn't do touchy affection most of the time, but when his dreams got to him he needed comfort from time to time. If he went to Steve, he would hover for days around him, Nat would take him to the gym, Tony flat out ignored him, and Wanda and Vision would watch movies to occupy him. But when he need a human touch he came to you, it was never more than hand holding, hugs and small touches, but it was enough to soothe him.

"What was it about?" you ask, he didn't always tell you but if this wasn't the usual he might this time.

"I've been dreaming about a woman for a few weeks. I don't know her, she's not from when I was the soldier. But she's there, all the time" he sighs again and you take his hand.

"And what happens?" you watch as his face flushes pink.

"I, uh. I can't talk about this with you" his pink cheeks turn red.

"Oh. One of those dreams" you smile at him.

"No. No not really, but it's like I could feel her intent towards me" he scrunches up his nose.

"And her intent was....sexual?" you chew your lip, you shouldn't smile, it was obviously bothering him but Bucky never really blushed about anything.

"Yeah. I think so. When I woke up I was...horny" he whispers out the last word.

"Can I ask you something?" you try to catch his eye but he won't look at you.

"Yeah" he chews his lip.

"When was the last time you...?" his eyes shoot to yours, they're wide and bright.

"Uh, I don't. I don't remember the last time I had a girlfriend. Probably before I was him" he mutters shyly.

"Well, you know these days you don't have to have a girlfriend to have sex Bucky. You can just go to a bar and pick someone up if you wanted to" you smile gently at him.

"I don't think I could do that, not with the way I am. And what does this have to do with my dream anyways?" he crosses his arms and huffs.

"I'm just thinking, maybe you're, you know. Frustrated. Like your subconscious is telling you to get laid" he flushes again at your words.

"You think it's a normal dream, like my body is telling me something?" he asks and you nod.

"Yeah. I do" you smile.

"Well it's something to think about at any rate" you stand and kiss his cheek.

For a second you see his blue eyes turn dark, but when you blink you weren't sure you had seen it at all. He smiles at you and kisses your knuckles.