Right on Time?

Shura groaned in pain. 

She threw back the blankets, sliding out her legs. Eventually, the room stopped spinning, and Shura realized she wasn't in her apartment. 

"Guten Morgan!" Mephisto smiled cheerfully. He stood at the foot of the bed wearing a long silk robe. The large chibi faces of the Honey Honey sisters winked mischievously back at her. "I trust you slept well?"

Shura glanced down at her attire, and her face burned scarlet red.

"What the hell am I wearing!?" She was clad in an orange, tiger-striped onesie with a cat-eared hood and sewn toe-bean feet. Above the buttoned closure in the arse was a long cat-like tail. It was tied with a multi-curled ribbon.

"You had to borrow something from my closet." Mephisto grinned sweetly. "I tried to find sleepwear at your place but was unsuccessful. I suppose you sleep in the nude. Am I right?"

"I'm not answering that question." Shura folded her arms. 

"Do you have a question for me?" He beckoned.

"Why do these pyjamas have a trapdoor in the ass?"

"I like the convenience." Mephisto giggled without a hint of elaboration.

"My god, your a fucking pervert." Shura hissed under her breath. "I bet you do..."

Mephisto held a hand over his mouth to stifle a burgeoning laugh. 

"Okay, well." Shura hopped to her feet and began looking around for her actual clothes. "Mephisto, It's been a slice, but I gotta bounce. Where's my stuff?"

"I'm afraid it's in all the wash. It needed sanitizing after you sang to the toilet last night," Mephisto explained. "Why don't you join me for breakfast instead?  Belial will return with your laundry within the hour."

"Listen, I need to get outta here." Shura sighed heavily. "What would people say if they knew I was here? Yer my boss and I spent the night in yer bed."

"I assure you, nothing nefarious happened." 

"Oh? Where did you sleep?"

"Next to you, of course." He affirmed. "But as you can see, the bed is huge. We didn't press any flesh."

"Oh god..." She winced at the thought. "Yep, it's time to go!"

"But all you have are those pyjamas." He pouted. "I have no other clothes that fit you."

Shura glanced up at her ridiculous attire in the pervy mirrored ceiling. She'd previously worn risky things in public, but perhaps this crossed the line. If she walked out of the director's mansion dressed as a furry, she'd never hear the end of it...

"Rawr!!!" Mephisto teased knowingly. "Maybe they'll call you  Cheetara!"

"YOU FUCKER!" Shura cried out in defeat, tossing a pillow at his head. 

"Is that a yes?"

"FINE! I'll have breakfast with you! Are you satisfied?"

"Oh! Goodie!" The demon chirped. "I haven't had a guest in my quarters for quite some time."

 "Listen, if you tell a single soul about any of this. I will gouge out your eyes with my daggers!"

"I fully understand!"Mephisto placed a hand over his heart. "I will protect your saintly reputation with my life."

Mephisto crossed the room, throwing open the grand doors.

"Come!" He ordered. "They will serve us on the balcony!"