The Two Sides of Mephisto

Mephisto wanted her, but Shura was on edge.

Shiro's desperate voice echoed within her mind whenever she closed her eyes.

Don't agree to anything!!!!

"Come."  Mephisto beckoned her to the edge of the tub. "Let's head into my room and spend some quality time."

The demon waded to the shallow end of the pool and stopped as the water lapped at the place his hips narrowed.

"That's it then," She pursed her lips, "Yer just walking out---completely starkers." 

"Indeed I am, no sense being shy." He affirmed. "You best come with me,"

"Or what?"

"The blood transition will cause horrendous pain if we are too far apart." He smiled. "Trust me, you don't want that."

He wanted her to trust him!? Shura growled inwardly. What a load of crap!

"Fine, we'll walk out together and not gawk at each other."

"Reaaallly!?" Mephisto broke into peals of laughter. "I've damn near seen every inch of you. Don't act bashful!"

 Shura crossed her arms with annoyance

"Remember that outfit in Kyoto? I didn't need an ounce of imagination to get the full idea!"

 "Listen, I was tryin' to get intel outta ya." She explained. "This is different.  We ain't walking around your house buck fucking naked! I have no idea who's working here, or what kinda gossip they'd spread."

"My servants are very discreet."

"I'll wait for a towel thanks." Shura pointed at the folded laundry. "We ain't Adam and Eve here!"

Mephisto rolled his eyes.

"Trust me, you're no Eve!" He teased with growing ire. "Eve was a sweet, angelic being!"

"What's that supposed to mean? I ain't fucking sweet!?"

"You are more of a Lilith I'd say." He announced. "Full of fire, brimstone, and lustful longing."

"Wait? Are you callin' me a harlot?"

Mephisto shrugged his shoulders innocently.

"TOWEL!!" She bellowed.

"Fine, fine." He walked confidently from the tub. "I'll get your damn towel."

Shura watched him exit, and couldn't believe what she was seeing. Mephisto's body was rail-thin but well-defined. Yet, below his waist, he wasn't thin at all. Shura stared with her mouth agape at his obvious and out-of-proportion attributes. He whistled to himself nonchalantly as he wrapped a towel around his nakedness. As soon as he did so, his eyes met hers and she looked away with embarrassment.

"What the fuck..." She whispered under her breath. "That's impossible."

"Speaking of Eden." He chuckled mischievously. "That serpent wasn't a metaphor."

Shura snatched the towel with her eyes closed, she then crawled up the ladder securing it with a strong knot.

"I feel sorry for Eve, the apple you gave her was poison." She accused. "And she went hell for it."

"I gave her the gift of knowledge." He corrected. "Without that apple, you would not exist."

"So, says you."

"Tsk." Mephisto sighed. "There aren't any biblical seductions going on here. I just want to fuck you for a few hours. That's all."

"Jesus. You ain't shy, I'll give you that."