°•Rise and shine gays~•°

Sirenbur × 100pbur
Relationship status:Married

100PBUR'S POV

I woke up to the sun shining onto my face I squinted annoyed by the bright light. I rolled onto my back and sat up feeling sore from last night still,Siren peacefully slept next to me also tired from the night before.

I got out of bed and noticed the mess we made on the bed, the sheets were un-neat and there were my feathers laying around the bed.i put on some boxers and shorts with one of my dress shirts, I gave Siren a kiss on his cheek while he was still asleep and I walked to the kitchen to go make coffee.

I also went to go check up on Bridget and she wasn't there so she must have gone to school.

I got to the kitchen and started getting the stuff to make coffee for I and Siren.

SIRENBUR'S POV:

I woke up to my husband not next to me guessing he was in the kitchen making coffee. I got up and changed into a shirt and sweatpants just something simple yk. I went to the kitchen and hugged him from behind while I snuggled into the crook of his neck. "Morning love~" he purred giving me a warm smile making me flustered,"How did you sleep?," "Okay..,"I said still feeling a bit tired. "But I woke up in the middle of the night and it took awhile to fall back asleep..,"I said adding then he gave me a worried look but still having a smile on his face "You poor thing..~," he said cupping my face and giving me a kiss while I got a good taste of his lips,they were soft.

100PBUR'S POV:

We kept kissing and enjoying the touch until Siren bit down onto my bottom lip asking for entrance I gladly accepted and opened my mouth a little for him slip his tongue in. We stood there making out,I broke off the kiss " Our coffee is gonna get cold.." I said mentioning the coffee, " I don't care abt that now..,"Siren said focusing more on me so pushing him off me the he gave me puppy eyes with a frown.

I chuckled from the cute sight well I drank my coffee " I anyways have the need to drink coffee because I still have the taste of cum in my mouth..," I said being fucking honest having the taste of salt in my mouth. Siren broke down in laughter laughing his ass off " Now why you laughing?! Its your fucking cum in my mouth!," I said shouting getting annoyed."I'm sorry love it was just funny.." he said walking towards to me giving me a hug to comfort me while he took my mug and put on the counter.

" I love you.."
" I love you too idiot~"

------------------------------------------------------------------

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS :D
I WILL SOON WRITE MOREE!💕
486 words