distracted📼❄✧

Smut cuz why not 🤭

Sub!arg x jubliebur

This means sub arg is basically a femboy so yeah lol so  enjoy :D

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

Jubi and arg were sitting on their bed watching on the TV . They were watching C.S.I , but someone was on their phone not focusing on the screen in front of them . Jubi wanted to spend some time with his boyfriend but his love was distracted by his phone all the time,  Jubilee rubbed Args thigh then snaking his fingers into args pants to get his attention .

Arg finally snaps , Jubi moving closer to stroke arg in his pants . Jubi took his phone away while he worked up Arg " W-what are you doing~?!" Arg says struggling to talk from the slightly intense jerking " Hun you've been really distracted , I wanna spend some time~.." jublie says nipping and kissing args neck while arg made all sorts of noises came out of him . " Nghhm~! June!~.." Arg moaned loudly feeling Jubi dry finger him in the ass , Jubi kept going fast with the shorter until he was close . Arg struggled to take of his jeans but jubi helped him , his pants and boxers were off.

Both of them cuddled jubi hugging arg while they laid on their side but Jubi continued finger him , he had already had four fingers in him
Arg was prepped good enough . Jubi notice a monster can on the bed side table , yeah you know where this is going . Jubi picked up the can and some lube to make sure it slide through him ( arg ) , the can was lubed up and slowly  Jubi thrusted the can into arg . Arg was hugging jubi moaning loudly,  small tears pricked his eyes he buried himself in the crook of Jubi's neck " is it in?~.." arg said " only half way .." Jubilee said " when its fully in tell me if it hurts.." jubi said softly, ofc he didn't want his boyfriend to get hurt.  The can was fully in a few whimpers from arg , jubi then started to fuck arg with the can slowly .

Arg moaned loudly enjoying the monster can fuck up his insides, jubi enjoying his lovers cries telling him to go faster . " It's gonna hurt , just warning you ~.." Jubile says then fucks arg a fast pace . Arg was yelling his head off moaning Jubile's name he gripped jubi's jumper clearly enjoying the pleasure pain . More tears rolling off his face,  " nghm~ close- fuck~...!" Arg moans struggling to muster words but he was close to his climax. Jubi found Args g spot and abused that spot with the monster can , " June!~.." Arg cums on his jumper and Jubi's jumper. 

Jubile removes the can from args ass , " now my ass hole hurts you dumbass.." arg says complaining, jubi chuckles at args cute antics. Jubi was hard from all of that just watching arg being a slut ," want me to make it up to you?.." Jubile asks smirking " like what ?.." arg says confused " cock warming?~.." Jubi says wiggling his eyebrows waiting for args answer.  " fine.." arg says , Jubi lines himself up with args entrance slowly pushing his cock into the wet tight hole. 

Arg moans again his erection coming back , jubi was fully in him since he was already stretched out so he fitted in .

After just sitting their with a dick in his ass they both decided to grind against each other , but that changed when jubi went on top and pounded his into arg . Arg moaned loudly and came aswell jubi , jubi pulled out all his seed leaked out of the smallers ass , arg scooped some cum that leaked out and fingered himself to put some of it back into him .

They cleaned up their mess taking a bath and changing the bed , and they went into slumber ( the end )

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

I think I was on smth while writing this who cares 😀

Anyways hope you like it luvs!!