whoops...wrong time!~..°•▪︎

Trapbur × billionairebur!!

Smut again lol

°•○~'♡

Rin ( trapbur ) sat on Colin's ( billionairebur ) lap , Colin was braiding Rins long silky hair rin didn't mind it at all really he just let colin do his thing .

Colin finished up braiding Rin's hair , " you like it ?.." colin asked and received a nod from Rin .

Rin slightly moved onto Colin's crotch , which made colin a little surprised but they continued watching whatever was on the TV .

After a while colin stared getting a bit horny after that first accidental grind Rin did , colin then started grinding his crotch against Rin's ass . Rin felt Colin's movement and knew he did something that made colin horny .

So Rin also started grinding against colin , which made colin even more horny and he started getting hard .

After a bit of grinding it was making out in the bedroom . Gasping for air and whimpers just came out Rin and Colin kissed him getting every last drop of noise from him , well he was kissing him he was undressing Rin underneath him .

All of their clothes were off and Colin's member was lubed up , he slowly puts his dick inside Rin while Rin moaned loudly feeling colin thrust slowly in him .

The thrusting became a little fast , Rin moaned about him being close but colin went a bit faster making Rin moan like a pornstar .

Colin then started pounding into Rin making him moan and whimper non stop , until Colin's phone started ringing it was one of his business partners calling . He picked up the phone but he put his other hand over Rin's mouth so he didn't moan loud or anything while colin continued pounding in him .

He thrust rough since he was annoyed that his business partner was calling him over the weekend , which made muffled moans coming from Rin . He talked to his business partner and Rin cried since it was sore and he already came .

Is that all ?.." colin asked

Yeah that should be all .."

Okay-.." colin started panting from the amount of energy he has been using .

I'll see you soon .." the call ended and colin gave a few rough hard pounded thrusts into Rin and he finally came into Rin .

Both were exhausted and colin just laid his head into Rins neck .

Both got showered and they sat on the couch watching something to cheer up Rin since colin went a little rough with him the usual .

He played with Rins hair again loving how long his hair was for a boy , I mean he always wears girl clothing anyways .

And watched adventure time :3

°•○~'●□

430 words

I don't know if people know what a trap is , and if you want to know it's a guy who cross dresses as a girl and tricks guys into thinking their a girl , I think it is that idk lol

Anyways love YALL💕