°rainy day°

Thank you all for the reads oh my lord💕
I love you all:,)

Ghostbur × phantom

______________________

It was rather cold than usual but ghostbur didn't mind not expecting it was going to be rain. He took friend on a walk around the sever, the small little bell attached onto friends collar dinged on every step he took.

Light drizzle started. Ghost quickly looked for shelter taking cover under a tree so he didn't burn. The light rain turned into  slightly heavy rain, he shivered anxiously scared to go out in the rain. Friend sat beside him until he was baaing at another stranger he looked and who knew the stranger " Phantom..!" Phantom turns his head towards ghost who sat under a tree.
He ran to ghostbur to make sure he was okay. " are you okay love?. " he sat next to the ghost who laid his head down on his shoulder " yeah..just anxious.." " is it the rain? I mean you can't really touch water.." ghost responded with a hum.

They chatted away enjoying each other's company while the rain went away, it was still cold a wet tho. " we should head home.." he got up having his hand out for ghostbur to take and he took it. Phantom gave his black sunhat to ghostbur to keep water from touching him. They walked home safely and were in their cozy home. Ghost snuck behind phantom who was making potions and gave him a peck on the cheek making phantom have a neon like dust on his face, ghost chuckled cutely>:)

------------------------------------------------------------------

Srry it's short ran out of ideas to write but again ty sm!