sex😀

Requested by barythebaka
Cowboybur x citybur
And yes they have names 🤩

Cole and noah !

Tw: club things ( alcohol drügs and other stuff) praising/degrading and maybe hair pulling?
I should do tw's more often but my forgetful lazy ass tho😭

Anyways enjoy!!

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

Lights flashed in the club , music blasting off making everyone deaf at this point . Cole chatted to the bartender for their drinks soon their drinks arrived. " why did you want to bring me here ?.." noah asks looking at his drink then to Cole , "well , you been over working yourself .." Cole says with his thick cunning southern accent . Noah takes his question back he has been overworking himself again " that's fair.." he says , cole takes a sip of his alcohol.

The night continued both getting drunk af . Cole was a bit sober but noah was definitely drunk as hell, Cole paid for their drinks and they headed to the bathroom.

Cole pinned noah to the bathroom stall while cole attacked his neck , noah moaned and whimpered softly . Cole opened bathroom stall
And they went in , Noah being all  giddy drunk and cole kissing him back eager to make love already.  They did a sloppy kiss making out while noah moaned under Cole more and more cause of cole rubbing his groin for him .

Cole made Noah face his back to him , his back arched and his ass rubbing against Cole . " some one is impatient ~.." noah giggles biting his bottom lip hearing sweet things cole had to whisper to him . While Cole undid Noah's belt and took off his pants and boxers for him , Cole put a finger into Noah's wet mouth which noah gladly sucking . Cole rubbed the soft skin gently taking a handful of Noah's ass while he moaned to his hole being exposed from the air .

Cole took out the wet finger out of Noah's mouth, and slowly pushed the finger into the other male making him moan soft. Noah arched more to get more of Cole's finger in him and cole shoved his finger more in which made Noah jump a bit . Cole thrusted his finger while noah tried not to make any sounds,  he didn't want anyone walking in on them . Cole went fast and his thrusts becoming a bit more rough " how bout you make some sounds sweetheart?~.." cole said whispering to noah while his eyes went glassy. 

Cole took the finger out , he knew if he put another one it would put him on the edge already.  Cole pulled his pants and boxers down spitting into his hand lubing his cock up for noah . Cole pressed the tip into Noah's entrance slowly and he slammed himself in fully , earning a loud moan .

Cole did the usual motion slowly thrusting into the other male getting crys from the other , seems like someone else was sober as well.  " c- Cole slow d- down~!?.."  he cried out but earned a slap to the ass " while I want to hear atleast some noise coming out of you , slut .." cole says coldly he then pulls Noah's hair back . God he could feel what it feels like being degraded.  Noah moan loudly to his hair being pulled , his cock was leaking pre cum like a damn water fall slowly.  Cole let go of his hair " good boy , that's what I want from my city boy ~.." cole said then roughly pounded into the smaller getting crys for him to stop . " cole wait please! I'm close !~.." Noah said almaring the other which the other took as an advantage.  He jerked off the smaller Male earning pornstar moans .

After rough jerk offs and pounding to the ass , both came completely tired and exhausted . They cleaned up using toilet paper and they got everything on but Noah couldn't really stand much or walk much so he just leaned onto cole while they try to get out of the club and go to the parking lot . But while they were trying to escape an ex showed up " hey cole ~.." a girl says which cole goes into fear.  " what  ya want abby?.." cole says not very happy to see someone's face.  Noah clinged slightly on cole so abby didn't see or look like they were dating.  " whose this friend you got ?.." she asks " oh- just someone I met in the city..yeah." cole replies . She gets skeptical after a bit and asks them  so many questions to point Noah was getting flashbacks from work with the 'so many questions' era . " if you think were dating never ask me again... we just fucked in bathroom stall just an hour " noah's sober ass decides to say , cole looks at him embarrassed his cheeks a bit red.  Abby then goes wild trying to throw hands on Noah " and plus your ex loves my ass~.." noah teases the wild woman cole got the clubs bodyguards and they sorted her out and they went home . The end ya horny fucks :) ( don't worry also me )

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

828 words .