shopping ✧

Simparg it is then! I'm gonna do smut ofc .

This is public sex , and its oral btw so nothing intense .
Anyways enjoy !!♡

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

Simp begged arg if they could go shopping together I mean , at least its somewhere to get out of the house .

The two got changed getting ready to go to their shopping trip , simp wore a mini skirt with thigh highs and some baggy black shirt . Simp was completely comfortable wearing stuff like this anywhere public as long arg is with . Arg wore some Jean's and a dark blue jumper .

They set off , they got in the car and went to the mall .

It was crowded as usual , but simp pointed out a boba shop near by so they got some just to kinda window shop around the area . They got some eyes looking at simp because the way he was dressed but he didn't care at all.  They continued walking and the time passed noticing the crowds getting smaller , simp threw his drink away since he was done aswell as arg .

Simp grabbed arg to some quiet corner in the mall and Simp pinned arg to the wall but yes his short so it looks weird but he only did that so they could make out . " why are you so worked up ?.." Arg says having a small smirk " I was trying to get my mind off it , but I guess not~.." simp lifting his knee a bit to args groin . Arg switches their positions arg now pinning simp , arg pushed simp to get on his knees under him . Simp knew where this was going , he had unzipped args pants making way for args member to spring out . It throbbed near simps lips he smirked and took args head in his mouth teasing it continuously. Arg whimpered slightly from the teasing trying not to make a sound , Simp enjoying args small whimpers making taking more of args length in his mouth coating his dick in slick . He went up and down but went faster pace , arg grabbed simps hair pushing him down more and made simp bob up and down.  He got some gags and moans from the other enjoying his cock in his mouth , arg took his hand away and thrustered into the shorters mouth getting close to his climax.

The other moaned a lot under him loving the feeling of being fucked in the throat , arg did couple thrusts into the smaller's mouth he pumped his dick up giving every last drop of his seed to his lover . Some leaked out of simps mouth but he swallowed everything, it got a bit on his black shirt but arg gave his jumper to him . They cleaned up it was almost closing hours so they ran out of the mall ," are you sure your not cold hun?.." simp asked worried for arg since he may get cold " no it's fine.." arg says reassuring simp .

They went home simp got fucked the end😌.

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

497 words .